Search results

1. B

Best way to stain plywood black?

As the title indicates, I’d like to stain some plywood black, and would like any wood grain patterns to be visible, while having it look completely black. I did a search 👀, but couldn’t find an answer. These plywood pieces would be used to build an entertainment center and some shelving units...
  2. B

What Would You Buy with $2000?

I am in the somewhat early stages of equipping my woodworking and maker shop, and as far as power tools go, I currently have a table saw, track saw, drill press, miter saw and random orbital sander. I've primarily been working with dimensional lumber and offcuts, but would like to start working...
  3. B

Saw blade off-center on new Sawstop table saw

I got a sweet deal on a SawStop Contractor saw with table extension off eBay a couple of weeks ago. Picked it up from the previous owner, who hadn’t even completed assembling it (his wife surprised him with a SS cabinet saw), and finally completed assembly today. While going over everything, I...
  4. B

Noob in DURM

Hi y’all! Relative noob to woodworking, trying to build out my tools bit by bit and progress from simple 2 x 4 projects like this jungle gym I’m building my kids (see pic)to nice furniture and lamps. I’ve slowly transformed my cheap studio space from photo/video to more of a maker space, and...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS