Search results

1. T

Looking for a Drill Press …Found One!!!

Thanks Ed. Mike, I went down and measured the quill diameter on the non-moving portion where I would imagine any attachments would mount to (the press currently has a depth gauge mounted in this location). The quill diameter on this benchtop model appears to be ~52mm (~2.05"). Looks like the...
  2. T

Looking for a Drill Press …Found One!!!

Morning Mike. I have an older Porter Cable benchtop dp (https://www.lowes.com/pd/PORTER-CABLE-3-2-Amp-5-Speed-Bench-Drill-Press/1000183105) that I no longer use since upgrading to a larger machine. I do not have a mortising attachment for the machine but you are welcome to have this one if you...
  3. T

Sjoberg Bench - $275 (Charlotte) GONE

It really is. I pinged him earlier today to get the dimensions. Unfortunately, it's a bit too small for my needs. "Top - 21” wide ( including 5 1/2”) tray…59” long including vise. Table height - 34”"
  4. T

Bora Wood Rack - PBR 001 - Sold

PM sent
  5. T

Sears Craftsman 21833 10” Tablesaw for Sale - $250 (Apex) - SOLD!

This saw has treated me very well for more than a decade. Over the years I removed the steel extension wings and replaced them with a router table to the left of the blade and a larger extension wing on the right. The original fence was also replaced with a Delta T3 fence system which was a huge...
  6. T

Sale Pending - Clamp Together DC Pipe

Morning Mark. PM sent.
  7. T

Apex to Asheville - Saturday Feb 26th

I'm headed to Asheville on Saturday, Feb 26th to pick up a dust collector sold to me by another member. Since I'm making the trip I thought I'd offer to pick up other items that members here in the Raleigh area might also be purchasing from folks in Asheville. The new SC (Supercell) will take...
  8. T

For sale: Incra gauges, marking gauges

Good morning. I'd like a couple of the items. PM being sent.
  9. T

Festool ETS 125 sander - SOLD

PM sent
  10. T

SOLD $704.19 1/12/22 - SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw Model CB58230 07359379 5HP 3Phase 230VAC

After seeing those pictures I'm going to need to have my faith in humanity restored. TS neglect of any kind, especially a SawStop, should be a criminal offense!
  11. T

Porter Cable PCB420SA 5A Benchtop Sander - SOLD

Good afternoon Robert. Apologies for not including that previously. Disc is 8" and the belt is 4"x36". 3/4HP motor.
  12. T

Porter Cable PCB420SA 5A Benchtop Sander - SOLD

Dual belt/disc sander. Very good condition and has always worked very well. Includes a 220 grit belt on the vertical sander, 80 grit currently installed on the disc as well as 2 more 80's and a 60 in discs. Table for the disc sander is brand new. The quick adjust mechanism for the disc...
  13. T

Rockler Tablesaw CrossCut Sled - $old

Morning Mike. Interested in purchasing if it’s still available. PM sent.
  14. T

Wanted: Logs - any species

@Fermentorman - Mark, thank you very much for your offer and my apologies that I have not replied sooner. As much as I would love to take that walnut off your hands, I unfortunately don't have the necessary space to store it and I don't have a project upcoming that calls for walnut. Again...
  15. T

White Oak Beauties

Excellent. PM sent.
  16. T

Wanted: Logs - any species

Ben, great question! To be honest, I'm not sure. The wood in the picture is sweetgum. It's from a few trees I had in the backyard that I wanted to remove. Many of the resawn pieces went into making a small circular tabletop for our front porch and I had a few leftover and this quick and easy...
  17. T

White Oak Beauties

Do you still have any of the 2x10x16 boards left?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS