Search results

1. N

Landworks Power Cart $450

Very Lightly used. Includes battery charger. Used for hauling wood and projects from walk-out basement to garage. Now we are moving to townhouse and I no longer need it. Must pick up in Cary. Pm w interest
  2. N

Pentagon Panel Cart

For table tops, plywood, sheetrock etc. Up to 600lbs. Adjustable to 9” wide. Inflatable tires. No longer need, like new. Must pick up in Cary. $75.
  3. N

Resaw king blade 150”

Brand new Resaw King 150" 1-1/4" x 0.024" x 12.14.16 mm Bandsaw Blade. Must pick up in Cary, NC. $100
  4. N

Full Shop sale

Hi all just updated the list of what's available. Reach out with interest! Best, Nick
  5. N

Full Shop sale

I'm sorry guys, I've been inundated with interest and I work fulltime with 2 kids. I won't be posting my contact info on here for obvious reasons. I'll try to respond to everyone today.
  6. N

Full Shop sale

Hey all, the list is updated on what I have left. Not on there is a Festool OF 1400, ROTEX 90, ROTEX 150, Mirka Diros. Tons of Festool and Mirka paper. PC Dovetail Superjig. Wen Drill Press. Festool TS -75 with several lengths of festool track. I have to price some of this stuff out so if...
  7. N

Full Shop sale

I live in Cary, NC and am liquidating my shop. Moving and change in life circumstances. All listed tools are less than 1.5 years old and have not seen heavy use. I was making furniture for friends/family mainly. If you're interested in anything, please send me a message. Not everything is...
  8. N

Performax Drum Sander 16-32 - Asheville NC

I'm selling one in Cary, NC. I paid $800 for it used. Paper is not that expensive.
  9. N

Selling Camaster Stinger III CNC Router

Selling Stinger III in excellent condition. Thought I would use more than I am and no longer have the space to keep it. Machine is located in Cary, NC. PM me with interest. 1.7kw spindle ASPIRE 8.5 (included) Desktop with WinCNC loaded including monitor and keyboard Air Assist Fast Tool Change...
  10. N

Bandsaw blade choice for the Rikon 10-326

I use a 1" Resaw King and get very nice results. it's a 3tpi variable but you need a decent saw to get the right tension for a 1" blade.
  11. N

I'm New - Wake Forest\Raleigh

Welcome Rory!
  12. N

Need wood-carved sign made

I’m in Cary can also do this for you. If u still need it
  13. N

Seeking Power Feeder

Looking for a power feeder in good condition. Single phase at least 1/2HP. 3 or 4 wheel. PM me! Thanks!!
  14. N

Local wide-belt sander in RTP area

I’m looking for a local shop with a wide-belt sander that I could use for table tops between 36” and 40” wide. I do a lot of tables and it’s a real pain to sand perfectly flat w/a ROS. I can do it with all my Festool sanders, but a wide-belt would be quicker and more even. Want to find either a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS