Search results

1. H

Cleaning shop - dovetail and other router jigs

You just saved me from further instances of what must annoy the heck out of others! Thank you!
  2. H

Cleaning shop - dovetail and other router jigs

Not sure where you are located, but I would be very interested in the incra jig and possibly the porter cable dovetail. Could you message me your location? EDIT: Thanks to Roy below, I know you're in Chapel Hill. Unfortunately a bit too far for me. I withdraw from contention here.
  3. H

Router table fence (GONE)

Ha, I already asked you on FB didn't it. Sorry about that... And yep.. still a bit of a hike. Good looking fence though, best of luck!
  4. H

Router table fence (GONE)

Whereabouts are you?
  5. H

Delta 37-380 8” planer

Ha, that's about as far away from me you can get in this state! I'll duck out of this chase, thank you!
  6. H

Delta 37-380 8” planer

Looks like I too new to pm you, but would welcome rheIf you contact info. Although whereabouts is he?
  7. H

Grizzly & Excalibur sliding table saw attachments - $50 (Winterville, NC) GONE

Does anyone know if you can attach the excalibur to a Sawstop PCS?
  8. H

Plywood Cart with Contents - SOLD

Mind me asking what you're replacing this with? And it's a good deal... Just would be hard, in my case, justifying a 4hr round trip for this.
  9. H

Harbor Freight's New Discount Policy

20% if you have inside track. The downside is the ad reads like it's for your entire purchase, but this a single item per transaction. A couple weeks ago it was 15% off your entire purchase of items under $20. Regardless, I'm missing those digital 20% coupons available all the time...
  10. H

Powermatic Model 66 Table Saw and Model 54A 6" Jointer for Sale

Does the jointer have a mobile base?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS