Search results

1. mikeh74

Free Base Cabinets

Got these from Phil and never used them. Offering them back up to the group for free. I have 15 available. Pick up in Durham.
  2. mikeh74

Scrap Wood Art Work

Finally completed this scrap wood art project I’ve been working on in my spare time. 860 individual pieces. Fun but tedious.
  3. mikeh74

Rough Cut Timber

Pine 10” X 10” X 12’ (5) Pine 4” X 10” X 12’ (20) Live edge oak slabs (5) 4/5 (1.25”) quarter sawn oak several pieces in misc widths all 12' long Shiplap cedar Tung and groove pine All for $500 Located in Durham
  4. mikeh74

Hand Planes

Public Hardware in downtown Durham is going out of business and has a bunch of old hand planes for sale. The ones pictured have been priced but there were a tone more on the counter to be priced.
  5. mikeh74

Job Posting: Construction Field Manager

Hello Everyone, My brother and I recently started a contracting business and are looking for a Field Manager. Job description is below along with a link at the bottom to apply for the position or you can contact me directly with your resume. Job description New general contracting company...
  6. mikeh74

Drying Rack

We’d like to make some drying racks for our shop like the ones pictures. What is the easiest way to create the sides? I believe it’s plywood. CNC?
  7. mikeh74

Shaper & scroll saw at Trosa

At Trosa in Durham off Roxboro road.
  8. mikeh74

Is anyone attending the Charlotte Showcase of Woodcarvings April 1-3?

Curious if anyone is attending this years Charlotte Showcase of Woodcarvings April 1-3. I will be out of town but hoping a Raleigh/Durham member might be able to pick up something for me. https://www.charlottewoodcarvers.com/showcase
  9. mikeh74

Bull City Woodshop

I hope this is ok to post here and if it isn’t please delete it. I met Andrea today who has started the Bull City Woodshop which provides after school woodworking classes for children 10+ in Durham. She is looking for volunteers, some tools and shop supplies. They are in need of jig saws...
  10. mikeh74

Rockler Tablesaw CrossCut Sled - $old

Purchased this Rockler table saw crosscut sled without checking it it would work with my table saw. It's too big for my little contractor saw. It's brand new. My loss is your gain. They are $199.00 new. Asking $150.00. Located in Durham. Link to the product is here: Rockler Tablesaw...
  11. mikeh74

Sawstop (marked sold on FB)

Not mine etc https://www.facebook.com/groups/ncwoodworker/permalink/10158029977456561/?ref=facebook_story_share
  12. mikeh74

Free Carving Books

A friend of mine sent me this picture of free books he has. There are several carving books in the lot. Any interest? Available in Durham.
  13. mikeh74

Anyone Else Camping at Jordan?

My wife and I will be camping at the Parker's Creek Campground right across Hwy 64 from the picnic. Anyone else camping too? Mike Hansell
  14. mikeh74

Mill Wood Into Flooring

I have a bunch of old reclaimed lumber that is currently 2 by stock (2X4, 2X6, 2X10, ect) that I'd like to get milled into wood flooring. Does anyone have any recommendations on someone who could do this?
  15. mikeh74

Hand Planes

I've never used a plane or owned one for that matter. What is a good plane to start with and to learn from? Mike
  16. mikeh74

Drill Press Restoration

Does anyone here have any experience restoring older tools. I have a Delta DP220 and am trying to decide if I should go down this road. It’s missing the tag to tell me the exact model and serial number.
  17. mikeh74

Free Jointer on CL Raleigh

Not mine. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/zip/d/raleigh-plainer-free-works-curb-alert/7327281231.html

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS