Search results

1. F

Festool TS55 REQ-F For Sale -(Sold)

Great condition Festool TS-55 REQ-F Track saw for sale. Includes 3 new unused blades - 1 x 28 tooth combo blade and 2 x 48 tooth fine blade. Track is NOT included. I recently upgraded to a Festool TS-60. Saw with additional blades - $425.00 Located in Raleigh - Local pick-up only. PM me...
  2. F

Shaper Origin - Reduced

I am upgrading to a full size CNC machine and have a very lightly used Gen 1 Shaper Origin + Workstation + Shaper plate (never used). Purchased last year and all items are in excellent shape. Comes complete with all accessories including separate Systainer with custom cut insert for...
  3. F

Festool Rotex 150 -SOLD

Lightly used Rotex 150. Comes with additional ultra-soft sanding pad. $450. Local pick-up in Raleigh only.
  4. F

SOLD - Supermax 19-38

Very lightly used Laguna SuperMAX 19-38. In perfect condition - less than a year old. Includes a 3 pack each of Kilngspoor 100 and 150 grit wraps. $1500. Local pick-up only in Raleigh.
  5. F

SOLD - Festool Domino DF-700 and dominos

Got carried away over the last couple of years buying things that need to go to a new home. Lightly used Domino DF-700. Less than 2 years old. Comes with additional lightly used 10 and 14 mm bits. $1,250. Dominos and Domino stock: Beech: 10 mm X 100 mm - Full unopened box of 120 - $55 10...
  6. F

Osborne EB-3 Miter Gauge - New in Box -Still Available - Price reduced

Brand new Osborne EB-3 miter gauge. Box has never been opened. Local pick up in Raleigh only. Price reduced to $50.00! I won this and have no need for it since I have a brand new slider. PM me for info.
  7. F

Table Saw Blades - Forrest and Freud - Raleigh - ALL SOLD

I have upgrade to a 12" saw and have a number of 10" blades to sell: Forrest 20 tooth Fast Feed Rip - used / good condition - $50 - Sold Forrest 40 tooth thin kerf Woodworker II - used / good condition. $75 - Sold Forrest 48 tooth thin kerf Woodworker II SKU WW10487100 - New In Box -...
  8. F

Co-Matic DC40 Feeder - NEW -SOLD

Bought this power feeder and have decided to go in a different direction. This is the Co-Matic DC-40 feeder, variable speed, 4 wheel feeder. New in boxes (4). 115 VAC power (can be switched to 220). Includes extra set of 50 durometer wheels and extended (42") horizontal arm. Cost 1,961...
  9. F

Sale Pending - Clamp Together DC Pipe

I have six new 5 foot lengths of 4" clamp together dust collection pipe available due to a design change in my ductwork. Still in the box. Pick up in Raleigh only. $100. PM if interested.
  10. F

DW-735 Planer / Separate Shelix head / Festool Cyclone. ALL SOLD

Last items to go before arrival of new machines (LOCAL PICK UP IN RALEIGH, NC ONLY). PM me if interested in any of these items: Dewalt 735 Planer with indeed and outfield tables, Dewalt rolling stand, 5 extra unused knives and new-in-package Wixie Digital readout. Planer was an interim...
  11. F

Jet Dust Collector. 1100VX

More machines must go to make room for new. Jet 1-1/2HP Dust Collector. Model 1100VX. In very good condition. Wired for 115V but can be rewired for 230. $500. Pick up in Raleigh. PM me if interested.
  12. F

Leigh D4R Pro with accessory set

Complete, in very good condition. Leigh D4 accessory kit includes the (VRS) vacuum and router support and 12 piece bit set. Leigh's ingenious VRS provides router support and dust-free routing. The 12-piece bit set features 1/2" and 8mm shank bits. The set includes: 1/4" x 8 degree dovetail...
  13. F

New guy in Raleigh

Been working wood as a hobby for over 30 years. Have a complete (too complete, in fact) shop in my home, and a huge stack of walnut, cherry and QS white oak to work through. Also build fly rods for my own use and for others as gifts, have sold a few custom ones. Day job keeps me busy, but...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors