Search results

1. waitup

Need 8/4 rough cypress

Murdock Sawmill in Bunn had some at one point in time. I'm not sure if he has any more or not, but his prices were very reasonable.
  2. waitup

Greetings from upstate New York!

Welcome!
  3. waitup

First set

Very nice! I'd love to see pics after finish.
  4. waitup

Hearing / Ear Protection - Any recommendations?

I use the ISO-tunes Hank mentioned and have been happy with them. I have the Pro 2.0 I believe.
  5. waitup

Electrician recommendation

Solutions Electrical These guys have done great work for quite a few of my clients. Tell Luis you got his name and number from Matt Howard.
  6. waitup

Replacing carpet with hardwood flooring

It's the second floor. Moisture shouldn't be an issue. I would forgo the moisture membrane, glue it, and staple it where the flooring will be parallel to joists. I would be afraid without glue the subfloor and flooring would flex at different rates between the joists and create squeaks.
  7. waitup

Drop Zone for my daughter

Very nice, belongs in the house instead of stuck in the garage!
  8. waitup

Can this door be saved? Looking for help in Apex

I'll agree with others in recommending replacement. I would actually recommend fiberglass instead of steel though. It won't dent or rust like steel will. Also, pay the extra for composite jambs. The bottom of the jambs always rot and composite will prevent that.
  9. waitup

purpleheart

At the risk of sounding like a smart***, doesn't it make more sense to order $30 worth of wood than to drive 3 hours round trip to buy it for a slightly better price or even receive it as a gift?
  10. waitup

New to Group

Welcome to the forum! I don't know if they are looking to hire anyone, but I have done some business with these folks and they seem like good people: https://hmwoodworksnc.com/
  11. waitup

Black Walnut thread

How much do you have to spend to keep those accounts open if you don't mind me asking?
  12. waitup

New member intro

Welcome!
  13. waitup

Vanity in progress (updated)

Given this is for a bath remodel my company is doing, I'll post pictures with the top and sink in.
  14. waitup

Introduction - Linc Havens

Welcome, Linc! I met you a while back at Bills house when he was kind enough to help me resaw some hickory I had. Glad to see you found the forum, though I'll have to pretend I didn't see the New Englander at heart part 🤣
  15. waitup

Hey y'all.

Welcome. Dive on in, there is a lot of knowledge and some wonderful folks here!
  16. waitup

Vanity in progress (updated)

Looking good! Can't wait to see it in place!
  17. waitup

New to the forum

Welcome! Great group here so dive on in!
  18. waitup

2023 awards

Congratulations, and thanks for all of the contributions!
  19. waitup

New Member Introduction

Welcome! Great group of folks here, so don't hesitate to dive in!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS