Search results

1. D

Go Big

Greetings, I haven't posted lately, I'm sure hoping everyone is doing well. Don't forget me here in Union Grove NC when you need some bandsaw blades. I mainly deal with the little siblings but thought you might get a charge out of seeing these big boys. We rolled these guys out of the big...
  2. D

For Sale: Band Saw Blades

De-cluttering in the shop and found some band saw blades that I cannot use. Here is a list, description and pricing if you would be interested just reply back and I will give you a call or you can call me 704 539 4442. (1) 2" x .049 x 7/8 x 18'2" (218 inches) $43.19 (1) 2" x .049 x 1" x...
  3. D

Introducing UGSK Welder (James Potter)

Hi everyone. I know in the past, some of you worked with John Welch (retired) and James Potter at Woodcraft Bands. Today, we had a little post on Facebook about James and thought it would be nice to share with those who know him. He is doing great and still has that amazing personality. Hope...
  4. D

Union Grove Saw and Knife "If It Has An Edge"

I have seen some beautiful woodworking and have learned so much since being a part of Union Grove Saw and Knife and have gained a wealth of knowledge being involved with the small bands that we now offer, but in addition to that I know that your maintenance of quality tools is necessary for...
  5. D

Union Grove Saw & Knife

This post is to introduce Union Grove Saw & Knife Inc. in Union Grove, North Carolina. Owner, Ed Bissell has been in business since 1983. We serve Saw Mills, Pallet Mills, Carbide Tool Service Shops, Woodworking Shops, Furniture Industry, Paper Industry, Industrial Supply as well as O.E.M...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS