Search results

1. Ralrick

Saw tune-up for $

A person from work is looking to find someone to tune an old Delta/Milwaukee table saw and jointer combination machine. Her Dad was a contractor that used the machine for many years and he has now passed. She is looking for someone to tune the machine to working condition and potentially...
  2. Ralrick

4 x 4 surfacing table / mft style work bench on casters needs to go today. Near Pinehurst

Sending TXT - Can you send me a picture? I was just going to build one so this may save me some T&M . . . .
  3. Ralrick

Wanted - Shaper Origin Plate

Thanks Doug. Hope the move went well and you’re settling in back up in NY!
  4. Ralrick

Wanted - Shaper Origin Plate

Anyone have the Plate for a Shaper Origin? Was hoping to find a used one if possible. Let me know if you're thinking about selling yours. Picture just to show the Shaper Plate
  5. Ralrick

Back by popular demand pop-pop's Tall Vise workshop August 26

Hey Michael - I was referring to the handle but I think the question was answered with rough dimensions of 12x2x2. The Cut Diagram shows the component as 12" in length and cut with a 12" outer radius. Looking at the finished vise it was obvious one of those dimensions was off. The comment...
  6. Ralrick

David - Did you figure out the dimensions for the handle component? Did you go with 12x2x2? The diagram, if I am reading it right, does not match what is shown in the finished pictures of the vises.
  7. Ralrick

Wanted: Shaper Origin

Is anyone selling a Shaper Origin and accessories? I've been borrowing a friends unit and would like to find a used machine if possible. If you have one that you're not using and would be interested in selling, please let me know. Thanks, Rick
  8. Ralrick

2 Versions Of Byrd Helical Cutter For DeWalt 735

I'd love to know the reason for the problems with the first/second heads you received? Were they all the same brand or did you have trouble with the Byrd and then switch to the FBT? I just installed the Byrd head in my DW735 last week. I looked at the FBT but didn't think the difference in...
  9. Ralrick

Packing Up Shop

Good luck on the move Doug! Let me know if you need any help with moving or taking down any of the heavier/awkward stuff - happy to help if you need it! Rick
  10. Ralrick

@philsober phil - do you want the funds sent to you now or do you prefer cash on the day of the workshop?
  11. Ralrick

Wanted: Rockler T-Track 16"+

Thanks Wayne, great to see you and I appreciate the t-track.
  12. Ralrick

Sending PM now
  13. Ralrick

Thanks Charles - I was hoping to find a Rockler piece today but will order a piece if I can’t find one. I’m going out of town tomorrow and was just trying to get it done.
  14. Ralrick

Does anyone have an extra piece of Rockler T-track (Blue color). I built a drill press table and I am short one piece of T-Track. If you have a piece that is 16" or longer in the Raleigh/Cary area and would like to sell it, please let me know as I'd love to pick it up today to get this table...
  15. Ralrick

Greetings from upstate New York!

Welcome Bob. Another NY'er here. I grew up in Buffalo (Williamsville) and my wife is from Syracuse area (Liverpool). We both graduated from Clarkson up in Potsdam in the mid 80's and have been in Raleigh ever since. Welcome to the group!
  16. Ralrick

Anti Fatigue Mats

Not sure if it is what you're looking for but these Rockler mats are on sale for $30 each. I just ordered 2 of them on Friday but they have not arrived yet so I cant speak to the quality but the reviews seemed very positive on line. They are 2'x5' . Rockler Anti-Fatigue Mat, 2' x 5'
  17. Ralrick

Small Humidor build

Jim - I have a number of humidors and I use a few different Hygrometers. These small units are plenty accurate for this application and inexpensive. The major difference being if you want to monitor the readings on your phone remotely or just when you're looking at the humidor. Amazon.com...
  18. Ralrick

Small Humidor build

Not a wooden box humidor but I have built a few of these thermoelectric humidors and they work incredibly well. They don't have the exterior beauty of a wood box but they are tough to match from a functionality perspective when it comes to humidity control.
  19. Ralrick

Goodbye - sort of

Congrats on the new role Doug and best of luck on the new role at RPI . . . but when it comes to ECAC Hockey - Go Clarkson!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS