Search results

1. A

Hello from 27616

Sorry to all I've missed, the Sawstop found a new home. I have several Festool tools left, including an OF 2200, DF700, RO150, OF2200 accessory kit, and a few other odds and ends. Also still have a Jet 16-32 drum sander. My apologies for missing any messages, today was a zoo.
  2. A

Hello from 27616

Haven't gotten around to listing it yet. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/332606671132122
  3. A

Hello from 27616

He is, but I'm not trying to hide it either :)
  4. A

Hello from 27616

You found me :)
  5. A

Mini-split installation

Hey, it worked great until it didn't!
  6. A

Mini-split installation

Insurance covered the loss, fortunately. The drain line was running fine, maybe a freak accident. But I'd go professional next time to be safe.
  7. A

Latest Turnings

Absolutely stunning work, Charlie. Very jealous of your talent.
  8. A

Introduction

Beautiful work, Rob.
  9. A

Porter-Cable Production Pocket Cutter - $199 GONE

Always thought these types of units weren't worth the space they took up.
  10. A

Mini-split installation

Just want to add on to this that I have a self installed mini-split from Costco. The unit drainage backed up on me and flooded my shop, so a word of caution regarding them. Not sure if it's a common defect or not, but ruined a large dresser I had resting on the floor.
  11. A

I know it's not snowing...

Great finish, very cute
  12. A

Hello from 27616

Thank you, Bruce.
  13. A

Small Parts Storage

Love the lazy Susan, Tony.
  14. A

Sawbuck Chair

Beautiful chairs
  15. A

Hello from 27616

I'll be selling a whole host of tools. The big boys will be a 3HP Professional Sawstop, Jet 16-32 drum sander, Jet 15" planer, Grizzly 8" jointer, Rikon 14" bandsaw, and a Rikon drill press. I also have a several Festool tools that I'll be looking to sell. Once I'm approved here, I'll begin...
  16. A

Hello from 27616

Thank you, Steve. I'm sure I'll return in the future, but for now, a new adventure.
  17. A

Hello from 27616

1 year. My wife runs her own business, so we hope to stay on afterwards on a DAFT (Dutch-American Friendship Treaty) business visa afterwards.
  18. A

Hello from 27616

Thank you, Jeff. Going to school in Amsterdam for my masters in Political Science.
  19. A

Hello from 27616

Unfortunately, this is an introduction thread so that I might sell off my shop. I was very luckily accepted to graduate school out of the country and I'll be posting here shortly my entire shop. Best to all of you! Michael

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors