Search results

1. R

Graco 395 FinishPro air assisted airless sprayer for sale

Hello, Not a typical woodworking tool, but everything needs a good coating. I am selling a Graco 395 FinishPro air assisted airless sprayer. I just wrapped up spraying 2K finish on a large set of cabinets/doors and won't be needing this type of sprayer any further. It works great and includes...
  2. R

Harvey Compass ST-1500 Slider

For those who have the Harvey Compass ST-1500 or the similar SawStop sliding table; I want to share two small upgrades I made to my Harvey. I recently purchased the Harvey sliding table when it was on sale around Christmas. I installed it on the left side cast iron wing similar to what I saw...
  3. R

3/8 MDF

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where I can find 3/8 sheets of MDF? I am making kitchen cabinets. Doors will be 7/8 thick, rail and stile with a bead edge. I want the MDF panel to be flush with the back of the door, rabbeted to fit the groove in the rail and stile (using Whiteside 6003 bits). I...
  4. R

Sold. Earlex 5000 for sale.

I have a used earlex 5000 hvlp. Used to spray cabinets and do some staining a few years ago but haven’t used it since. Turbine works well. Gun and pressure tubing could use some cleanup but was threaded let’s were all greased when last used. Includes 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 tips. $40. Located in Durham.
  5. R

Free laguna bandsaw mobility kit

Free laguna bandsaw motility kit to anyone who wants it. Used for a laguna 14 3000 saw but I think it also works on laguna 14 and 16 suv. Model information from the laguna website is in the first picture. Located in durham. Feel free to call or text 919-624-9443
  6. R

iPad holder

Hi folks, I have made a few laptop stands but was asked to make an iPad holder for a Christmas present. This is my own design but I hope you like it. Made it so the top can pivot to different angles. Used furniture connector bolt and some rubber washers to add friction. Tighten it down with the...
  7. R

Bandsaw track adjustment screw stripped.

I bought a used laguna 14” 3000 bandsaw around 6 months ago. It’s been working well but the blade tracking screw for the upper wheel started slipping. I removed the screw and the threads are fully stripped, as is the screw hole on the bandsaw. The only remedy I can think of is to tap a larger...
  8. R

Pigmented Waterborne Topcoat

Hi everyone, I am in the planning phase of a long bathroom vanity and ultimately kitchen cabinets. I plan to finish them with a tintable pigmented waterborne topcoat. I have a 4-stage HVLP titan capspray system for finishing. I am trying to decide between finishing with BM advance of SW...
  9. R

Introduction

Hello everyone, I have finally joined the community after many visits to the forum as a guest. The topics and discussions here are awesome and I am excited to get more involved. I've been woodworking as a hobby for about seven years. Originally I had a large outdoor closet and had to pull each...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS