Search results

1. joemartinez316

Festool DD-ES and DD-AS chucks $110

Hi Jeff, Do you have any pictures and would you sell the eccentric by itself. I already have the right angle chuck. Thank you, Joe
  2. joemartinez316

15" Jet Planer with Helical head - SOLD

Is this still available?
  3. joemartinez316

Wanted 8/4 Hard Maple

Hi David. I have some 8/4 Hard Maple in stock. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I'm Holly Springs. Thanks!
  4. joemartinez316

SOLD-Hammer A3-31 For sale

Hi Joe. I appreciate the offer but I just received our A3-41 a month ago. We pretty much got the same accessories and mobile base although my machine is the A3-41, not the A3-31. I hope you find a buyer soon. Took us forever to get our machine from Felder due to logistical delays. Thanks!
  5. joemartinez316

Sold - Grizzly G1021X2 Extreme 15” Helical Planer $2700

Hello. I upgraded to a hammer A3-41 jointer planer combo machine. I needed the extra space and capacity of the jointer.
  6. joemartinez316

My fault. $2700 and I’m located in Holly Springs
  7. joemartinez316

Used Grizzly G1021X2 Extreme 15” Helical Head Planer. I purchased this machine new directly from Grizzly about 15 months ago but have upgraded to another machine for space saving purposes. Also included is a Rockler all terrain mobile base as well as Wixey Digital Gauge for thickness...
  8. joemartinez316

WTB Festool Inspection Light

Hi Everyone, Just thought I'd try here first before I purchase new. I'm looking for a used Festool Inspection Light. If anybody has one that they are not using and would like to sell, please let me know. I would be happy to pay cash or made a trade in hardwoods since I own a lumber company...
  9. joemartinez316

3HP Sawstop with router table and many more extras (gone)

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/apex-sawstop-professional-30hp-extras/7490442616.html
  10. joemartinez316

Hammer A3-41 for sale in Charlotte (sold)

Hello. Is this unit still available?
  11. joemartinez316

WTB - Hammer A3 41 Planer/Jointer

Hello Fellow Woodworkers, I'm currently in the market for a used Hammer A3 41 Planer/Jointer with a spiral cutterhead. If anyone knows of anybody that is selling one please let me know. Thank you! Joe
  12. joemartinez316

FS: 225 bd ft lumber $550

Hi Chris. Somehow I did not see the Mocksville response. Please contact me when you have a moment. Thank you, Joe
  13. joemartinez316

FS: 225 bd ft lumber $550

I’ll take it all if it’s still available. Where are you located? Thanks! Joe 805-340-6866
  14. joemartinez316

Used Bosch Router Table Model RA1181 - $150 ****SOLD****

Hi Atruvo. Sorry for the delay. To be honest it's brand new and I haven't had a chance to use it yet. The quality looks great and after reading all the reviews I was sold.
  15. joemartinez316

Used Bosch Router Table Model RA1181 - $150 ****SOLD****

I'm selling my hardly used Bosch Router Table (Model RA1181). This does not come with the router. I recently purchased a SawStop in inline router table so I no longer needs this router table. Everything works as it should.
  16. joemartinez316

Dewalt 735X Planer with Shelix Cutter Head & Wixey Digital Readout Scale - ***SOLD***

Hi Jeff, I've only rotated a couple of the cutters as one got chipped running a piece of lumber with the knot in it. I have not rotated any of the other cutters.
  17. joemartinez316

Dewalt 735X Planer with Shelix Cutter Head & Wixey Digital Readout Scale - ***SOLD***

I'm selling my used Dewalt 735X Planer with a Shelix Cutter Head and Wixey Digital scale. The only reason I'm selling the unit is because I needed something that was stronger, faster and wider than the Dewalt Planer. It also comes with a mobile flip cart and rockler dust collection bag that...
  18. joemartinez316

Rubio Monocoat - good, bad, ugly - what is the skin

I have used Rubio on many of my projects and absolutely love the stuff. Has held up very well for the last year with no maintenance. Be sure to apply another coat if you would like a little more sheen.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors