Search results

1. C

Trustworthy Measurement Tools

PEC blems from taytools.com. Reasonable measurement tools at a discount due to cosmetic defects. Sufficient for wood working and made in USA.
  2. C

AMAZON SMILE!

I think that is the total donation from anyone that had NCWW selected in their Amazon Smile program... in the amount of $179.37 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.
  3. C

New sawduster in Statesville

Thanks, been scrolling for about 2 years now. Pattern can be found here.
  4. C

New sawduster in Statesville

Moved down from WNY in 2019 and appreciate all the advice / knowledge that can be found on this forum. Attached is my favorite piece to date that was a Christmas gift for my father. Of course I started with the "big guy" in the middle and worked my way outward. Thanks again, Brian
  5. C

Supermax SOLD

If it does not work out with Frank C, I am interested.
  6. C

Penn State Oneida cyclone dust system 2.5 hp $400 (Columbia)

I previously contacted the seller about this unit and it is not the TEMP1425S. It looks like a newer PSI red blower and a separate cyclone unit.
  7. C

What is your most disliked or disappointing tool?

Although I enjoy Rockler products and appreciate the design behind most of them, the Dust Right vacuum hose for sanders is difficult to use. The hose is heavy (the one time I will complain something is built too well) causing the sander to strain towards the weight of the hose.
  8. C

Dust Collection Cyclone & Parts. SOLD

Hey Striker, new user here so I do not have PM privileges yet, but am interested in the unit. Appreciate if you could PM me. Thanks, Brian

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors