Search results

1. R

Need to purchase miter saw

Good evening, I need to purchase a miter saw for a project at my sons house, trim work, baseboard, his house has all bull nose corners, ( rounded the way they build homes in Texas), don’t want any thing to heavy I am too old to lift, was looking at these 7 1/4 saws and wondering if any one has...
  2. R

Amana saw blade ?

Good mornin, woodpeckers has a sale on a Amana saw blade today, combination 50 tooth, seems like a good deal, but I have never had or seen these blades around. Has anyone had experience with and what are your thoughts on this brand, I have a 3hp Sawstop PCs. Thx for your help
  3. R

Porter cable 4216 box joints

Good evenin, I am looking at maybe purchasing the PC 4216 dovetail jig, I have been trying to find out what are the sizes of the box joints, all I could find out is it’s miniature template, does any one have this jig that could tell me what the sizes of the 2 box joint template are, thx RJ
  4. R

Texas country

Good afternoo, I am from San Antonio Texas, been doing woodworking for about 6 years. A lot of scroll Sawing, making boxes, and some furniture pieces, I am interested in getting into more hand work in the future, thx RJ

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS