Search results

1. C

Tactics for quicker shop upgrades

If you can look at previous posts I have another early Christianson I picked up in Maggie Valley that I posted sometime in the last year or two. This one is much closer to a total user.
  2. C

Tactics for quicker shop upgrades

Okay boys and girls. New tactic I’m implementing. I picked up a new workbench. 1860’s user. Beautiful. It’s in the dining room until the shop is climate controlled as it has been for decades. Wife is pissed of course lol. I’ll let you know what goes out to live in the shop first, the bench or...
  3. C

PM Model 66

Not mine etc Great deal of you have a single phase motor to swap or access to 3ph power https://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/d/high-point-powermatic-tablesaw-5hp/7513182562.html
  4. C

14” 8HP 1PH 240V vintage Table saw NOT MINE

Not mine etc. https://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/d/greensboro-industrial-table-saw/7517450892.html
  5. C

Chisel sets - $15-50 (Greer, SC)

Thank you sir!!!! I just made an offer for them all.
  6. C

July 16 workshop at Phil's shop - Sold Out

Agreed! Thank you Phil! I learned a great deal with layout, undercutting, the geometry of the joint. If @Graywolf got a C mine would be just barely passing! D-. Loved the challenge, glad I tried and look forward to future workshops where I can steal all of y’all’s knowledge. I’ll attach a...
  7. C

Woodworking shop and tools - $1 (Johnson City, TN) GONE

How much do you think for a seat on the sail boat? ‍♂️
  8. C

Wanted: Green Poplar

Not mine by the way
  9. C

Wanted: Green Poplar

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/mat/d/seagrove-roughcut-lumber-2x8x14-poplar/7481521335.html
  10. C

ISO open end drum sander

Or two lol
  11. C

I’m in. Sounds like my free time over the next month will be split between YouTube dovetail videos and my bench!
  12. C

UNISAW PRICE UPDATE TODAY ONLY

I’m going to offer the unisaw I listed yesterday for NCWW members at 1k. Only change is I would keep the 6” Forrest dado and add a different branded 8” Dado stack.
  13. C

MCM 10” Unisaw

MCM Delta-Rockwell Unisaw for sale. 1.5HP single phase 120V motor (rebuilt by a shop in Raleigh two years ago) +++can be wired for 220V if you so please. But to clarify not by me LOL. - Grizzly Sliding table saw mounted to the left side. I just tore it all down, cleaned it up, painted it...
  14. C

Picnic Signup - May 14

@Charlie could you bring one of your pieces? I really would enjoy seeing one in person.
  15. C

Picnic Signup - May 14

Myself +1 cheesy buffalo chicken dip
  16. C

Picnic For Sale items

Enough for the both of us!
  17. C

Table saw

I am gonna pm you
  18. C

This is awesome. Is there room for a fly on the wall? Or maybe a 7th? I’ll buy 20 tickets if I have to. Lol
  19. C

16” Walker Turner Bandsaw

Walker turner bandsaw

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS