Search results

1. TV

New Jet and Powermatic job!

Tom, congratulations! Good to hear you will be back in the business.
  2. TV

A "Texas Medium"....

Scott, I think you need to update your avatar. todd
  3. TV

Happy Birthday TV

Thanks for the warm wishes. An enjoyable day hanging with my little boy. tv
  4. TV

Weight loss update

Great job, Tom. Way to stick with it. tv
  5. TV

Weight loss. (update 2)

Re: Weight loss. (update) Keep up the good work, Tom! :thumbs_up tv
  6. TV

Worth the $950 Price Tag ?

There is a Grizzly on this site posted by DaveO that could possibly work for you. tv
  7. TV

Raleigh Saw Experience?

Haven't used them for saw blades but I have for jointer blades. Priced fairly and did a good job. I got to take a mini tour once, compliments of a certain poster, and it is a very interesting operation. tv
  8. TV

High Ceilings

Right at 12' for me in my shop/garage. tv
  9. TV

Cary Area Lunch Bunch Tuesday 2/8/11

In Apex, basically at highway 55 and highway 64.
  10. TV

:icon_thum
  11. TV

I am interested. tv
  12. TV

whipped this out over the weekend.

Wow, very nice! tv
  13. TV

Thinking ShopFox - UPDATE

Ernie, I know this may not help now but I have a shop fox dust collector, 220V. The start capacitor went out on it and I contacted Grizzly to get the part replaced. Grizzly was very quick on handling the problem. The NCWW that gets the DC may try contacting Grizzly for future parts. JMTCW...
  14. TV

Happy Birthday TV!

Thanks! I have been a bit out of pocket over this last year, not much work in the garage/shop. Fortunately it was because the birth of my son. That will change your schedule pretty quick, well worth it though. tv
  15. TV

Table Saw purchase

I second what Vetteman said. I purchased my Jet cabinet saw, 7 foot rails, on Raleigh craigslist for 950 (oops, LOML purchased it for me). It was two years old. I have now had it for 2.5 years. tv
  16. TV

A New Child's Dresser (Finally Completed!)

Re: A New Child's Dresser (WIP- UPDATE #1) Great thread, Wayne! Enjoying reading and seeing the progress. tv
  17. TV

Hey from Steve in Holly Springs

Welcome Steve! Glad you moved past the lurking stage. tv
  18. TV

Mahogany/Sapele Night Stands

The figure and inlay are fantastic! Great job. tv
  19. TV

Best tool

A year ago it would have been my Jet cabinet saw but in the last year my grizzly bandsaw has taken top billing. Just so many little things that are made easier with the bandsaw. tv
  20. TV

A tool you wish you hadn't bought

Craftsmen 3x21 belt sander. It was on clearance, had a gift card and got a 10% discount to barely pay $25 for it but it is poor at best. Pistol grip clamps from HF. 1st use, last use, broke. Skil Jig Saw. Cheap 1/4 router bits.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors