Search results

1. J

A Final Gift

As some of you may know one of my sisters was tragically killed a week ago today in a car accident. Since it was her wish to be cremated I decided to make a box to be used to place her ashes in for their final rest. Here are the pics of the box. I plan on giving it to her husband on Tuesday...
  2. J

Granddaughter's TV Stand (pics)

Just finished up this TV stand for my granddaughter. Case is maple ply with a solid maple base and edging. Top is also maple ply with walnut edging. The star of the pic is my 4 yo granddaughter Anissa. Thanks for looking. John
  3. J

Small Walnut Table

Just thought I'd show a piece that I made for my daughter and SIL. Some of you may have seen it in the past over at Woodnet. But bein a newbie over here thought I'd post it again. My daughter wanted a table that they could sit at to play chess and this is what I came up with for them. Thanks for...
  4. J

Greetings from Connecticut

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone here and introduce myself. As you can tell from the title I live up north in Connecticut. My name is John Lach and I'm at the ripe old age of 51. Been woodworking for about 6 years now and hopefully am getting better as I get older. :) I would...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS