Search results

1. J

Mission window table

That is a great looking piece and as was mentioned the grain matching on the drawers is first rate. :icon_thum Mission is one of my favorite styles to build. John
  2. J

An auction item

Very nice toyboxes :icon_thum Really like the way they look, may have to make a new toybox for the granddaughter. John
  3. J

The POLL'S over #2 is the project!!

Re: NCWW decides!!! I chose #2 because I really like the contrast of the woods. It seems that I cannot build anything wihtout some contrasting wood in it. :-)
  4. J

Today's progess

That walnut is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see the whole bed finished. :icon_thum
  5. J

NCWW Logo'd Polo/Golf Shirts

I would also like one and would be willing to pay up to $25. Even though I'm not in NC, I would still be proud to have a shirt. John
  6. J

A Final Gift

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are very much appreciated by me and my family. John
  7. J

A Final Gift

As some of you may know one of my sisters was tragically killed a week ago today in a car accident. Since it was her wish to be cremated I decided to make a box to be used to place her ashes in for their final rest. Here are the pics of the box. I plan on giving it to her husband on Tuesday...
  8. A Final Gift

A Final Gift

9. A Final Gift

A Final Gift

10. For Chrissy

For Chrissy

11. A Final Gift

A Final Gift

12. J

Daughters bed

Excellent job Mark, Really love the bookmatched panels. :eusa_clap John
  13. J

I Spent all day in the shop

Those are beautiful pieces, I really like the design of the dresser :eusa_clap Been thinkin about the FMT for a while. Have to see what income tax brings, or takes away :lol: John
  14. J

2 cool gloats

Yep, I agree YOU SUCK :lol: Great score though. Until I can find one at that price I'll be using the box fan / furnace filter method.
  15. J

I Spent all day in the shop

An excellent way to spend the day and a good days work I might add. The night stands made of cherry? John
  16. J

Granddaughter's TV Stand (pics)

Dave, Thanks and you are correct - Nothing like that smile, makes the piece priceless !! Rob, Thanks, All I had to do was ask for a smile and she comes up with the best poses. Really easy to work with. There is nothing like being a Grandparent :) John
  17. J

Gun Cab Delivered!! Few pics

Re: Gun Cab WIP Pics Really nice looking cabinet Doug :eusa_danc Can't wait to see it with the finish on it.
  18. J

business card holder *pic*

Yep - that is on of the :cool:est lookin business card holders I've ever seen. :eusa_clap
  19. J

Thanks Joe, Yes, basically although the walnut does sit on top of the case. So it is glued both to the case and to the top. I figured I could get away with it as the both the case and top are ply.
  20. J

Thanks Roger :) The doors are plexi for the obvious safety reasons.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors