Search results

1. Jclrk

Old planes for sale

I have some old planes trying to sell for a friend . Let me know if interest
  2. Jclrk

Allen Goodman knives

Today, 11:39 AM Copied from his site: "Allen Goodman knives are now offered at Klingspor Woodworking. I want to thank The Good Lord above, Klingspor Woodworking stores will be carrying my knives ! I made a delivery to the Hickory location yesterday. He started with a clip point and straight...
  3. Jclrk

Trying to find

Trying to find issue #14 of this magazine my friend Allen Goodman has an article In it
  4. Jclrk

Welcome

One of my carving hero's and knife makers has silently joined our group. Welcome AGoodman glad you joined.
  5. Jclrk

Woodspirit

Sawman101 and I attened an Allen Goodman's woodspirt class this weekend had a blast. 7 students 14 to 79yrs young. Had one female carver. He offers one on one or group classes.
  6. Jclrk

Wood spirit class with Allen Goodman

Day one of carving class
  7. Jclrk

Vendors needed

Vendors need
  8. Jclrk

WTB: carving dvds

Looking for carving dvd particularly any by Allen Goodman. But any will do if I don't have
  9. Jclrk

Carving boxes

If some one needs a carving box let me know
  10. Jclrk

Freud Tt108

Freud turning set in box $50
  11. Jclrk

Merry Christmas

Anyone who doesn't have anyone to spend Christmas with your invited to eat with us. We aren't fancy but Lady Di is an awesome cook. You can tell the boys and I aren't going hungry. God Bless and have a Merry Christmas .
  12. Jclrk

Carving gouges

Searching for carving gouges. Thought I'd try here before buying new. Took a class this weekend and was blown away by what could be done with a few gouges. The instructor came to my house and spent the day. Wow
  13. Jclrk

Segmented

Aspen horse head
  14. Jclrk

Dog portrait

Dog potrait
  15. Jclrk

1st live edge

1st try live edge
  16. Jclrk

1st yarn bowl

First try at a yarn bowl
  17. Jclrk

Caricature

A goat and a mule
  18. Jclrk

Cage

I've been woodworking for about 2yrs trying to learn all I can. Recently purchased a nice lathe and an seeking opions on a headstock cage.
  19. Jclrk

Frog

Poplar Yellow heart Padauk Guanacaste Splatled holly backer Kathy Wise pattern
  20. Jclrk

Flag

Finished the flag

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS