Search results

1. K

Wanted: Set of Holdfasts

Looking for a couple of holdfasts for a small bench that I am putting together.
  2. K

Work in progress shop

Great read! Thank you for posting this!
  3. K

Roof flashing repair

Anyone have experience with roofing contractors in the Greensboro area? I've been inspecting our roof and I'm thinking that we will need to have all of the step flashing replaced on two dormers and a couple of other transition areas. May be more cost effective to replace the entire roof...
  4. K

Linear Shower Drain

Thanks! I was able to pull it up, and clean.
  5. K

Linear Shower Drain

That is what I was wondering as well. I can get underneath in the crawl space. I may try that. Thanks.
  6. K

Linear Shower Drain

Anyone have experience with linear shower drains? I recently moved into a home and our shower has one installed. It appears to show signs of some clogging and I was hoping to pull up the piece of tile that is centered over it, but it looks like it is caulked onto something. I'd like to pull...
  7. K

ISO used No. 7 or No. 8 hand plane

Looking for a used, fair to good condition, No. 7 or No. 8 plane for beginner level use. Preferably something that does not need a lot of refurbishment.
  8. K

3way switch wiring diagram with power in and switched leg in the same box

Jeff, thank you for sharing this. One of these days, I'll learn to understand electricity a lot better.
  9. K

Today’s lesson - m&t then dt.

Thank you Mike! It was a really fun day. I’ll make sure to practice doing 30 straight cuts a day, lol! I learned a ton about these techniques and hope to keep building on it!
  10. K

New from Newland

Welcome!
  11. K

Forest Woodworker ll

Sorry that happened and hope you heal quickly. Do you know how it happened?
  12. K

Best wood for making a cutting board

Thanks. Could you explain that last sentence for me?
  13. K

Best wood for making a cutting board

What types of wood are best for making cutting boards?
  14. K

Intro from Fayetteville

Welcome Brad!
  15. K

Intro from Garner

Welcome Parley, you will enjoy learning from this forum. I myself am an IT analyst by day, hoping to increase workshop time more and more. #wewillgetthereoneday
  16. K

Intro from Greensboro

Scott, yes, I actually grew up in Boydton, VA about a couple of miles from the lake. Did a ton of fishing and swimming there.
  17. K

Intro from Greensboro

Thanks so much Hank!
  18. K

Intro from Greensboro

Hello, I've actually been registered for a few months now, but haven't formally introduced myself. I was introduced to woodworking as a child, in that my father was a carpenter by trade, and also in his spare time worked on small projects, such as the family swing or the occasional end table...
  19. K

URLS for making dovetails

Requesting any helpful URLs for instructions on making dovetails. Thanks in advance.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS