Search results

1. lastgoodusername

New Shop - Build Pictures

Congratulations on the new shop. You will really enjoy the 10 ft. ceilings. Don't rush anything. Do it the way you want even if it takes a little more time. You will enjoy it more and won't have the second guessing that will nag you later. Oh one last thing, insulation, insulation, insulation...
  2. lastgoodusername

Railroad track anvil stock and fresh off the truck semi truck brake drums from non smoking home

Good morning all. I have some fresh off the truck semi brake drums, 7 actually, that are seeking a good home. These are free to a good home. They weigh in at around 90 lbs. +/- and make great machinery, sander, what have you stands. The brake shoes are non asbestos. I posted some pics of some I...
  3. lastgoodusername

Some pipe/ industrial furniture

I used black pipe , cleaned with acetone, painted with hammer finish black.
  4. lastgoodusername

They were done that way to brace the top a little more. I used them on the front and back. She is over the moon. She has only saw pictures as she is in her last year of her Master's program at Wilmington and we live in Siler City.
  5. lastgoodusername

The top is 2 pieces of 18mm / 3/4 inch . Amazon for the short nipples and the face plates. Longer pieces were cut and threaded by me.
  6. lastgoodusername

Just finished these up for my daughter. Hope you like them. Not really much woodwork , but I think they turned out well. The small one is a printer stand.
  7. lastgoodusername

Fleets wood shop tour on youtube

Do yourself a favor, love it, complain about it, but you will be amazed.
  8. lastgoodusername

used semi truck brake drums. free to good home

Enjoyed the visit as well. I know it may take "forever" to get your projects done, but please post them. Looking forward to your forge design.
  9. lastgoodusername

used semi truck brake drums. free to good home

Yes, I do. How many are you looking for? I probably have 10 or 12 on hand now. Thanks, Johnny
  10. lastgoodusername

new home for my belt sander

It also freed up bench space.
  11. lastgoodusername

new home for my belt sander

Finished this up and thought I would post a picture. Hope it sparks an idea for someone else. Thanks for looking, JOhnny
  12. lastgoodusername

Slot plywood, not mine, saw it on craigslist

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/d/high-point-4-4by8-sheets-of-hangboard/7082591307.html
  13. lastgoodusername

Where can I buy kerosine?

And you don't have to deal with the smell.
  14. lastgoodusername

Tool Wall

Here is a picture of my tool boards. One is in my truck shop and the other from the wood shop. Both are from a couple of years ago but still gives the general idea. I haven't used french cleats for my tools in the wood shop but I have used it quite a bit in my truck shop. Go figure.
  15. lastgoodusername

My shop built sander

It is inflatable. It is really nice to use. I have a hand bicycle pump I use for inflation. Being able to let the air psi down and you can get a very contourable sander or pump it up and it will work like a drum sander.
  16. lastgoodusername

My shop built sander

Just a home shop, so a little bit of everything.
  17. lastgoodusername

My shop built sander

I use Klingspor.
  18. lastgoodusername

My shop built sander

One of the most used pieces of equipment in my shop.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors