Search results

1. B

Need a Round Table Top

Also, I'm in Chapel Hill. I would need to send you a photo of the table with detailed images of the top for you to be able to replicate it.
  2. B

Need a Round Table Top

Hi Dan -- I'm in Chapel Hill, so I'm close. I can send you a photo of the table if you want -- yes, I have the base (it's metal), and RE: finishing it, I was planning to do that myself. The top can have joints (8-10" boards, joined and then cut into a 24" round). RE: wood kind, I just can't...
  3. B

Need a Round Table Top

Thanks, Michael. I realize I did not give enough information. We have an old table from my wife's grandmother that had a top with a veneer. The veneer is destroyed. So we're looking for a way to replace the whole thing. Yes, it can have joints with 8-10" boards joined and then cut to a 24"...
  4. B

Need a Round Table Top

I need a 24 inch round wooden table top in new wood which I can refinish. Is anyone able to provide that for me? What kind of wood? What is the cost? When could it be cut? Depending on where you are, could you ship it to me? Total cost involved? Thanks
  5. B

how do i get "sufficient privileges" to post?

I have the same question: I am trying to post in the for sale/wanted forum, but I do not know how to get sufficient privileges.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS