Search results

1. T

California Redwood 6x6 9 feet long for sale

Hi Tendriver Thank you for all the info but I have no idea about those things I was hired to create an art piece. The wood was bought for the frame I designed to hold it I hope there is someone out there that can use it!
  2. T

They paid for the wood and gave it to me as part of compensation for canceling the job I was in process of interviewing craftsman to do the work. Yes it is unfortunate there is little intetest I’ll find some use for it somehow
  3. T

I bout it to make frames for art pieces I was working on for a company They cancelled the project and gave me the wood I can’t stress enough I want this wood to go someplace someone will make something beautiful out of it !
  4. T

thanks! Hoping to get it to someone who can use it!
  5. T

This wood cost me 1800.00 I’ll sell it for 800 cash I just hate it sits here I’m not a woodworker
  6. T

Hi Jeff I think 30.00 is below going rate for this wood I think that is fair I live in Mebane NC Thanks!
  7. T

Hi All, I had this wood shipped form CA for a project then the client cancelled the job. The wood came from a felled Red Wood during a storm. Very hard to get. Hoping someone can purchase the wood and make something beautiful with it!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS