Search results

1. Jon

ceiling mount Excalibur blade gaurd Now Installed.

Does anyone have the ceiling mount dust gaurd from Excalibur? EDIT: I knew a man who bought this and decided it would not work in his Basement. So he offered it to me. I went and picked it up this morning and got it installed. It raises up enough to be out of the way. I am going to get some...
  2. Jon

I have a cedar tree

I have a cedar tree on my Trailer its about 14 feet long and maybe 7 inch diameter at the bottom does any one want it?
  3. Jon

Reported Post by Jon

Jon has reported a post. Reason: Post: Tough day Forum: User Announcements Assigned Moderators: clowman Posted by: Matt Schnurbusch Original Content:
  4. Jon

rockwell tablesaw craiglist

I do not know anything about it but might be good for someone here http://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/1548395221.html
  5. Jon

new project. Need your input

a friend of mine recently decided he did not want this Cabinet anymore. I looked at it and decided I could make an Entertainment center out of it for a Lady who needs some furniture. The cabinet has been gutted and the drawers were cut down to nothing .. I Had thought about making the...
  6. Jon

do you have a TV in your shop

I spend alot of time in my shop/basement/garage. So I recently put a Small TV in. I bet some would say that is dangerous because it might distract you and that might cause you cut off a finger or have an accident. Curious if you had any thoughts on this.
  7. Jon

Hello again I'm Back

So I was out of it for awhile. But Im back in Lewisville and back to maybe doing some woodworking . How is everyone?
  8. Jon

I am going to step down as Mod now

It looks like I am not going to have time to be on NCWW much. Between running 2 different business and traveling back and forth I just dont think I will have time. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a great group, I really did enjoy it.
  9. Jon

Glenbear Thread

I did a soft delete of a thread made by glenbear http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f87/democracy-prevails-20225/ I said it was political. He sent me a PM asking why. Should I tell him all political threads are against site policy
  10. Jon

Absent fo a little bit

As some know and remember I have been in the process of buying a business at emerald Isle NC for awhile now. I have been swamped with this for the last 2 months, its almost over and allot will calm down in another week or so. I am also still running a landscape business Here in Winston Salem...
  11. Jon

I also took a trip today

Like Travis did but my Band saw is not near as nice as the belt sander he got. I went to see Tom today and picked up the Band saw he recently Reviewed. Seems like a good saw. I need to get some better blades for it. What kind of blades do you guys recommend? I have seen some called...
  12. Jon

I need a handle on this door

I would like to get some suggestions on a flush mounted handle to put on my router table door. i could put just a cheapo Knob on it but I want it to be Flush with everything else on the side. Do you have any suggestions?
  13. Jon

Cutting board

A customer of mine wanted a small cutting board something unlike anyone else has something she can serve cheese and crackers on this is what i came up with. What do you think? Its curly maple and Bloodwood and just a small bit of purple heart.
  14. Jon

Guest and there viewing

Can Guest see our profiles? If they can I think that should be a member only thing. Any other opinions ?
  15. Jon

stop posting pics of pens and bowls please

You people keep posting pics of bowls and pens and everytime I look I think I would love to do those. So I know you will all stop so I dont have to go buy a Lathe. :rotflm:
  16. Jon

Basket pattern cutting board

has anyone seen the pattern I am talking about or if you have a picture of it could you post it?
  17. Jon

I am gone till July 7th

Going on Vacation. I know I dont post much but I read alot and check alot. Hope everyone has a great 4th.
  18. Jon

wynn Filters and clogging?

I have a Wynn Filter for my DC but I dont use it because it clogs so fast. Are there any fixes for this problem? I use the bag now it does fine for me because I have my DC in a sealed closet so the fine dust doesnt get back out to me and in my lungs. I was always under the impression that...
  19. Jon

I will be keeping my tools

Made a deal with my Dad and I will get to keep all my tools and we are still going to move to the beach. I sure have a great Dad.
  20. Jon

so we are going to try and move to the beach

My Wife and I are going to try and move to the NC coast, Probably Emerald Isle. So I am going to be parting with all my woodworking tools. So stay tuned to the Classifieds for some Tools.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS