2. Bike

Bike

New bike
  3. Jon

Butterfly plaque - please be kind

I think its beautiful
  4. Jon

Pfafftown - Newbie

I also live in Pfafftown. I dont post much because of time restraints butwanted to say hello
  5. Jon

Jointer - 3 Blade Knife's vs HELICAL HEAD

The helical stays sharp longer it is not as loud. Mine leaves an almost ready to be stained finish. Thats all I can add
  6. Jon

New House/Shop ... Roof... Photo Update 4/15

Re: New House/Shop ... Windows... Photo Update 3/7 lookin really nice John. Whats next?
  7. Jon

ceiling mount Excalibur blade gaurd Now Installed.

They offer it on the web site as an option. I had a hard time fiding it on any websites. I did finally find it at a place called utterguys.com http://www.utterguys.com/xcart/home.php Its the EXBC-CM10 make sure you add the CM10
  8. Jon

Table Saw Woes Finally Ended

glad you got all that done. Next time let me know I will help . I am only 5 minutes away.
  9. Jon

No its pretty solid doesnt really move any
  10. Jon

Yep i actually already have the 1/4 inch pins and i will have to sand the 1 inch stock barely and round the corners barely so it will slide in and out. It shouldnt be to bad to do.
  11. Jon

Re: ceiling mount Excalibur blade gaurd? Thats good, could you explain it to me :gar-La;
  12. Jon

Re: ceiling mount Excalibur blade gaurd? The alluminum stock I used is 1 x 1 OD I will get 2 pieces 1.25x1.25 12 inches long and it will slip over the 1 inch. I am going to cut the 1 inch near the top and bolt the 1.25 to the lower part. I will drill holes and insert a pin in the top...
  13. Jon

Jet table saw add ons

local guy had it
  14. Jon

Jet table saw add ons

Got it installed this morning. Seems to work good. I am going to find some sqaure stock to slip over the Alluminum I used and make it where i can remove it . For now it looks like it will raise up high enough to not be in the way.
  15. DSC00937

DSC00937

16. DSC00936

DSC00936

17. DSC00935

DSC00935

18. DSC00934

DSC00934

19. Jon

Jet table saw add ons

I am in the process of putting the ceiling mount excalibur up right now. I stopped for lunch. I should be done it about 1-2 hours and i will take pictures of it. I have a jet but it has the riving knife .
  20. Jon

Does anyone have the ceiling mount dust gaurd from Excalibur? EDIT: I knew a man who bought this and decided it would not work in his Basement. So he offered it to me. I went and picked it up this morning and got it installed. It raises up enough to be out of the way. I am going to get some...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS