Search results

1. D

Removing dried glue from clamps

Makes sense with the wax. I tried the denatured alcohol and it worked well. I’ll wax them up after they are all clean. Thanks for that idea!
  2. D

Removing dried glue from clamps

I am cleaning up some clamps after a messy cutting board glue up and came across this article that rates several different methods of cleaning up the dried glue. https://sawsonskates.com/how-to-get-wood-glue-off-clamps/ Passing it along
  3. D

WTB: Leigh D4R Pro Dovetail Jig

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/garner-leigh-d4r-pro-24-dovetail/7707072103.html
  4. D

Straight edge for breadboard ends

I used a clamp on straight edge and router
  5. D

Gerstner tool chest kits (4 for $400)

Hi Jeff are you selling all together or will you split them up. If you are willing to split, I would be interested in the 2610
  6. D

SOLD-Norfab components for sale

Thanks. Got it
  7. D

SOLD-Norfab components for sale

Hi Neal I would be interested in this
  8. D

shako cnc for sale (SOLD)

Is there a model # I could use to research on their website? Thanks
  9. D

C E Jennings Machinist Chest

Very nice job restoring that! It’s pretty grain on the wood
  10. D

River (Frozen) Table Finished!

Very nice! Looks great
  11. D

Desk finished and delivered

Beautiful work!
  12. D

Machinist Toolbox

Finished drawers and base. It was a fun project.
  13. D

Grandson and His Stool

Very nice!
  14. D

Starrett combination square - $65 (Greensboro) GONE

Follow up: this was not a scam. I bought this today from him. Very nice guy who posted it on Craigslist. Great condition. Thanks to Martin for sharing the link!
  15. D

Starrett combination square - $65 (Greensboro) GONE

I emailed the guy couple hours ago and haven’t heard back. I went back to Craigslist and zoomed in on the map and it is showing it’s in Oklahoma…. May be a scam.. we’ll see
  16. D

Finished My Queen Anne Dressing Table

Beautiful work! Love the cherry. Thanks for sharing pictures. Curious on how you make the legs… I’m trying to think of how to do that and have no idea where I’d start on those
  17. D

Cherry Shaker-style side table

Beautiful! I love the natural finish.
  18. D

Machinist Toolbox

Thanks Scott. It was all “scrap” I had in my shop so I got lucky
  19. D

Machinist Toolbox

Thanks Wiley. I tried to find a used junker just to “harvest” the old hardware but didn’t see anything at the time that made sense to buy for that purpose. The one I did buy was too nice of condition to tear up.
  20. D

Machinist Toolbox

Thanks Mike. Only downside to the way I did this is I have to use flush mount drawer pulls instead of the fancy knobs on the Gerstners. I ended up using same finger pulls on drawers as the one on the front. Still finishing them up but should look good.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS