Search results

1. J

I had a big oak tree cut down. Now what?

I hired the tree service. The tree service and the neighbor lady made the deal without me present. The tree was on my property. The tree is now mostly on the neighbors property. I say mostly because "log 1" maybe on the line and "log 4" end is over the property line. Its not a good situation and...
  2. J

Thanks again, and after looking into it a bit agree that it is probably not the right material for slabs. I will do a final check with Scott and then move to plan B. Yes, the tree is in some vines. I am removing those and cleaning up the area, so they are accessible. If Scott confirms what you...
  3. J

This is great info, and it is much appreciated. To Steve's point of accessibility. I meant to put that info in the original post but forgot. I have included some new pictures. The green shed that is in the pictures is in bad shape from being under the tree for years. The plan is to tear it...
  4. J

Hello all, I have a bit of a situation here and a friend of mine said this maybe the place with the right people to help with options or suggestions. On April 1st I got a 3'-3'4" in diameter oak tree cut down in my Durham backyard. I have 5 very large pieces of oak tree trunk left. I have done...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors