Search results

1. R

For sale: Incra gauges, marking gauges

I have the following for sale. I’m in Raleigh close to Crabtree mall - $20 for both - Incra measuring gauges - these are older (new versions are black) but otherwise the exact same and in almost perfect condition. - $20 for both - marking gauges - work perfect. Barely used. Nothing wrong with...
  2. R

For sale : Incra jigs, Milwaukee Fuel Impact, waterlox, curve template

Clearing out the shop / doing some Christmas fundraising. I’m located in Raleigh. - $15 - Waterlox satin I won in the raffle. - $90 - Milwaukee Fuel 18V impact with 2.0 AH battery. Never used. Came in a set I got about 3 months ago and I already have one. - $20 for both - (2) wood marking...
  3. R

Fuji 1.8 air cap set

Does anyone know somewhere in the Raleigh area (other than Klingspor’s) that sells Fuji spray equipment? I’m trying to track down a 1.8 air cap set today if at all possible. I could probably use a 2.0 but would prefer the 1.8. can order it on Amazon but really need to start spraying tonight. I...
  4. R

Anyone have a 106” track I could borrow?

Work wants me to build some 2.5’ x 9’ barn doors that have a v-groove detail in the panel. I’ve got (2) 55” but am having an issue with a small imperfection in the line where my jointer runs over the joint at the connector. I won’t need it but a couple of days. I won’t be building the final...
  5. R

SOLD: Dubby, chisels, Tapering jig

8 piece Stanley 750 chisel set. Nothing wrong with them. Backs flattened for about the first inch. New this set is $150. I’m looking to get $100. MicroJig Tapering jig New these are $130. I’m looking to get $70. Dubby miter sled. This has never been taken out of the boxes they were shipped...
  6. R

Free - 8” 120 grit aluminum oxide wheel

Just upgraded to a CBN and have a leftover wheel from my rikon grinder. I’m in Raleigh, close to Crabtree mall. Free to anyone who can use it.
  7. R

FOR SALE: Dust collection fittings

When I was setting up my dust collection a while back I bought a bunch of different fittings just to have on hand just in case I needed something I didn’t think of. Since then they have been sitting around taking up space. Low estimate on all of this is $70. I’m looking to get $30 for all of it...
  8. R

FOR SALE: Clamps, framing squares, and Ryobi

Clearing out my garage and have some stuff I’m looking to get rid of. I’m located in Raleigh close to Crabtree mall. - PENDING PICK UP - (2) 36” Bessey F clamps. These are good clamps but the head has 2 pads and they don’t fit in my clamp rack well. $10 for the pair - (3) 16x24 framing...
  9. R

SOLD - Peg board hooks/accessories

I’ve got a bunch of pegboard stuff that I have moved around for the last time. I havent used them since I got my tool chest years ago. I’d love to get something for it, say $10? There’s a bare minimum of $50 worth here probably more. If no one wants it by tomorrow afternoon it will be free to...
  10. R

SOLD - Makita 2012 planer

Makita 2012 - 12” planer. Knives were replaced about 6 months ago and have minimal use and have not been flipped yet. Runs great. I also added the dust collector hood which works really well. Just 2 screws to remove if you don’t want to connect to your dust collector. I went through and cleaned...
  11. R

Sold: Kreg router plate - $10

I was in goodwill and found this. I don’t need but thought someone on here might. It is only the plate but you can get the throat plates on Amazon, woodcraft, Klingspor’s, etc for like $25. This whole set up is usually right around 70. I’m only looking to get what I paid for it - $10. I think I...
  12. R

SOLD - Festool ETS 125 REQ-Plus

Hate to get rid of it but I have the brushless 125 and recently had a need for the RO 90. I’m getting rid of this to help ease the pain of paying for that one. It runs flawlessly and did not see much use. All original accessories are included. New cost is $205 plus tax. Im looking to get $150...
  13. R

Sold - Narex chisels - 6 piece set

I just got a set of 8 Stanley sweetheart chisels and no longer need these. They are in good shape and did not see a ton of use. The backs have already been flattened on the first 1” or so and just sharpened them so are good to go out of the box. The 20 mm does have a very small chip in one...
  14. R

Dynamic Sharpening

For those of you that have used them before, do you have to notify them you are sending something in or do you just send it and wait for it to come back? I sent a couple of emails to the contact on their website earlier this week but didn’t get a response.
  15. R

Delta jointer with Shelix

Not mine, not endorsing. May not be the final jointer you ever own, but the Shelix head they installed probably cost around $300 alone. If you’re in the market for a jointer this looks to be a pretty good deal. God knows I wish I didn’t have to mess with knife set up on mine...
  16. R

Sold : Rikon 10-306 band saw

I bought this new 2 years ago and it has been a great machine but I need more capacity so I’m upgrading to the 326. It has a 1/2” blade currently set up and will also include a 1/4”. I have it currently set up on a steel stand with casters but could easily be mounted to something else if you...
  17. R

Osborne Miter Gauge - FB Marketplace

Not mine but just found this on Facebook. I know there have been several people talking about these over the last few months. Looks to be in good condition and 1/2 the cost of new. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/593148451605983/
  18. R

ISO Festool dust extractor

Does anyone have a festool dust extractor they are looking to sell? Just started diving into the festool world. Got a track saw and sander within the last couple of months and looking to get a dust extractor. I live in Raleigh.
  19. R

SOLD - Jessem Mast-R-Fence II

I have a mast-r-fence II for sale. I bought it a while ago. I ended up getting a set with top/fence/lift a while back so I don’t need this one. It’s got the side rails to connect to a table. It’s got everything that came with it except the screws to attach to the table. Looking for $125. I...
  20. R

Craigslist Whiteside Bits

Found these on Craigslist a little bit ago. Look to be in good shape and would be a steal for those bits. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/raleigh-cabinet-making-router-bits/7115642770.html

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS