Search results

1. K

New member from Stoneville NC.

None in the area of lathe. Table saw, drill press, planer, miter saw, sanders , routers and some hand tools
  2. K

Plans for drawing or drafting Table

There is a lip on the bottom and you do the edges first so it will stay. I also have felt I can add if needed but there are plenty out there...
  3. K

My plan was to use the drawer as a working surface. She is using a card table now with no extra space and puts the pieces in the box and sits it on the table where she is working so I don't see that as an issue. I have seen the table with a flat side table next to the tilt but not sure I want...
  4. K

I was just browsing your site and saw this one. I like it (minus the drawers).
  5. K

Looks good, did you build this one or these are your plans? I figured I would need to adjust the size to fit my needs to 34 wide by 30 deep by 30 tall
  6. K

This looks good but I am actually looking for a freestanding piece of furniture as it is a puzzle table for my wife and when not in use a falt table.
  7. K

Looking for plans to make something like this https://www.jerrysartarama.com/vanguard-drawing-and-drafting-tables?custom_ref=wV4n5P any ideas where I can find something like this?
  8. K

New member from Stoneville NC.

Welcome, I just joined yesterday. Nice pen, something I am looking at starting after the New Year. Just a hobby for me, any pointers for getting started?
  9. K

New member and woodworker from Charlotte area

Klutz is pretty close to me. He has a mill/shop and is worth the look. He gave me his card and told me if I needing anything on a Saturday or evening and he was around we could meet. He said he is there most evenings and Saturdays. I think I will check out Rick at The Woodworking Source soon.
  10. K

New member and woodworker from Charlotte area

Hello everyone, I am a newbie weekend woodworker and I just stumbled on this site when searching for local lumber sources. I have been to Woodcraft (45-minute drive) just to check it out and saw they had wood but didn't know what to compare that to. I went to B E Kluttz Lumber Co. and they are...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors