Search results

1. S

For Sale, Jet 6" Long Bed Woodworking Jointer, Model No. JJ-6CS

$500, i've been here a while, and watched stuff come and go, and believe that's a fair price based on all the pics i've seen. Lemme know your thoughts.
  2. S

Not yet, huckster looked at it, but it’s a 46” long “long bed” not the new 56” long “long bed” that he was looking for. So it’s available.
  3. S

For Sale, Delta Unisaw 36-812 w/52" Unifence, mobile base, etc

Asking $900 for the saw w/o the blades, or $1,000 for everything
  4. S

For Sale, Delta Dust Collector, ¾ hp, Model 50-179

In Charlotte, NC 115/230V Single Phase Wired for 115V
  5. S

In Charlotte, NC Model No. JJ-6CS Stock No. 708456 Motor: 3/4 HP. 1 Ph,115/230V Prewired 115V
  6. S

For Sale, Delta Unisaw 36-812 w/52" Unifence, mobile base, etc

In Charlotte, NC 1990 10" Delta Unisaw 52" Unifence Mobile Base Also available, but you don't have to purchase: Freud Thin Kerf Combination blade Freud Combination blade Freud Crosscut blade Freud Dado set Pushers, taper jig, etc Excellent condition In my basement, will need to disassemble
  7. S

Cutting wood and gluing it together

The header for something like this:
  8. S

Tightbond glue close out

Charlotte has 37 in stock at $0.29, which is 95% off
  9. S

Installing Blade Stiffener On Table Saw

And… you’ve checked alignment of fence to blade, at both low and high positions of blade? This burn occurs during ripping?
  10. S

Installing Blade Stiffener On Table Saw

Mount with normal arbor nut and washer https://www.forrestblades.com/dampeners-stiffeners/
  11. S

"Cabinet makers are a dying breed"

I worked in a pattern shop for a foundry one summer, reminds me of the old guys that worked there and were teaching the next generation about draft angles and shrink.
  12. S

iPad holder

Nice, and i agree that the allen wrench holder is clever
  13. S

Guitar Build started almost a decade ago.

Going to be one of a kind, looks great
  14. S

Oscillating Multi-tools: What do you have? What's good? What's bad?

I have the Makita Multi-tool (XMT03Z), used it to cut channels in about 120 over the road trailers to install wiring and cooling lines. Was basically indestructible until it walked off the job-site. I replaced it with the same model, as we had some HF ones in the shop that didn't hold up as...
  15. S

Anyone recommend a cordless router?

Good point, if you look at Makita product photos, they don't show the battery, or when they do, it's in a light grey color. Unless you're using it vertical, on the base, they seem very off-balance
  16. S

Machine cleaning & waxing

I have my "shop" in the basement with 2 dehumidifiers, a sump pump, and a fan.... keeps humidity below 50% and rust free after 15 year
  17. S

Machine cleaning & waxing

would there be an issue with the wax transferring to the wood you're running across the machine?
  18. S

Sick of breaking screws

Ha, my dad taught me the soap trick 50 years ago, always had a bar on his workbench when he was making wooden purses for my mom (mahogany usually)
  19. S

Wall Tool Cabinet - Progress report

I have some hand me down rolling wood cabinets with chisels / planes, and am always worried about rust / corrosion. How do you tackle that in your beautiful tool cabinet?
  20. S

led strip/tape lighting

i used the philips hue ones, they integrate with Siri so you can ask her to change the lights to 50%, or red, or whatever. There are videos on YouTube about how to cut them across the solder joint, and then use 6 conductor wire to extend between shelf / cabinet levels OR there are also clip on...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS