4. mdbuntyn

New Member - Raleigh, NC

Welcome to the forum
  5. mdbuntyn

"Sold": GVS Elipse P100 Respirator M/L

@rcarmac You're at the front of the line. Just let me know
  6. mdbuntyn

"Sold": GVS Elipse P100 Respirator M/L

I’ll even cover the shipping costs. I used it for roughly two years before switching to a 3M 6500. My only complaint was that the M/L size designation isn’t quite large enough for my face, which made it annoying to wear for extended periods. You'll need to buy new filters.
  7. mdbuntyn

Mortise chisel vs. Mortise machine vs. Mortise adpter for drill press

You can make mortises with a router, if you have one.
  8. mdbuntyn

Mortise guages

I just measured my TiteMark and Veritas gauges. They're all 5/16", so there's a good chance that yours is as well.
  9. mdbuntyn

Mortise guages

Those are made for TiteMark gauges, but they might fit different manufacturers.
  10. mdbuntyn

Mortise guages

Some adjustable mortise gauges don't go down to ¼", and you can't trust non-adjustable gauges to be the same widths as your chisels—unless you make them yourself. I use two wheel marking gauges, but if I were going to buy a mortise gauge, it would probably be the Veritas dual gauge with a shaft...
  11. mdbuntyn

Pin Nailer

I recently bought a Milwaukee M12 23g pin nailer, & I can't find anything to complain about.
  12. mdbuntyn

New member southside virginia

Welcome to the forum
  13. mdbuntyn

Ball and claw cabriole chair legs

A combination of fine rasps, files, scrapers, and sand paper—depending on how much refining you have to do
  14. mdbuntyn

Hello from Raeford, NC

Welcome to the forum
  15. mdbuntyn

SawStop Legislation

You can either use stock of the same thickness to support the track while making the cut, build a dedicated narrow rip fixture, or buy something like the Kreg Rip Guides (which is what I did).
  16. mdbuntyn

SawStop Legislation

Easily rip, trim, and crosscut narrow stock. I used a track saw to make the drawers in my last project. https://ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?threads/drawer-unit-for-garage-shelves.79557/ I have no desire to own a table saw, but even a low-end jobsite saw would have been a huge help.
  17. mdbuntyn

Hi from Wilson County!

Welcome to the forum
  18. mdbuntyn

Dust port for delta 6" jointer model 37-070

Try looking on Etsy. There are a lot of people selling 3D printed dust ports
  19. mdbuntyn

New Member Long Time Woodworker from Lenoir

Welcome to the forum
  20. mdbuntyn

Newby from Raleigh

Welcome to the forum

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors