Search results

1. C

Jointer/Planer combination

Good afternoon. I hope this finds you all well. I am considering purchasing a jointer/planer combo for a small shop. I currently have an 8” powermatic HH jointe, a DeWalt DW 735 planner and a Supermax 19-38 drum sander. I am a hobbyist at best; however, as my skills get better i would like a...
  2. C

Bench Vise

Good morning to you all. It is great to have the site back up to see what is going on. May thanks to those who are responsible for keeping the site up and going. As i have noted in previous posts i am new to the woodworking family and therefore am continuing to add items to my shop. I...
  3. C

New member in Rolesville

Good evening to you all on this snowy Sunday evening from Rolesville. My name is Craig and i joined up this fall. I have posted previously and have met a couple of the members who have been gracious to help out a newcomer to the world of woodworking. I spent few hours with Chris C yesterday...
  4. C

Next Tool Purchase

Hello I am new to the woodworking world as enjoyed reading and learning from this website. As my skills get better and i continue to gain more experience specific to woodworking I find myself wanting to purchase additional tools and equipment. I am 56 years old; therefore, I am trying to...
  5. C

New to the site

Good evening. Can you help learn how to post a question to the site for feedback. Sorry for not being able to figure it out on my own. thank you craig

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS