Search results

1. pensbystephen

13 Boards Of Mahogany For Sale

Yes, I'm in Denver, NC. Been a member here for many years but I have rarely posted anything. I've actually sopped woodworking and just now focusing on my penturning instead so I'm going through my workshop and selling all the stuff I've accumulated over the years, I have a lot of other lumber...
  2. pensbystephen

Am I asking too much? Make me an offer.
  3. pensbystephen

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not, sorry if not. I have 13 boards of beautiful clear Mahogany. Some of these boards are very thick at over 2 inches-see pics with tape measure for thickness and length. Mahogany is very hard to find in this size and thickness and the color...
  4. pensbystephen

Converting to 220v help

That did it! New fuse and runs like new. Thanks again for your help, Phil.
  5. pensbystephen

Converting to 220v help

Thank you so much for taking the to help. I’ll try that but if it doesn’t work I’ll ship the circuit box to you for repair. Thanks again
  6. pensbystephen

Converting to 220v help

Thank you. I missed that step, was focusing on the rewiring. I just switched it over to 230 but it’s still dead. Here are some pics. Thanks for your help.
  7. pensbystephen

Converting to 220v help

I have a powermatic PM1300 dust collector and just follows the wiring diagram to convert it to 220v. I plugged it in and heard a brief click and not working. Do I need to do anything else? Did I need to change the capacitor or anything? Thanks a lot
  8. pensbystephen

MicroJig Tapering Jig

Sold
  9. pensbystephen

5140089-65 - Lamp Assembly - for Delta Power Tools

This is a brand new Delta LED worklight. I bought it as a spare for my Delta drill press but never needed it. It's brand new. You can have the entire set for $40 plus shipping, unless you want to pick it up. I live in Denver, NC. Just north of Charlotte and west of Huntersville. Stephen...
  10. pensbystephen

GemRed 82302 Digital Angle Finder

GemRed 82302 Digital Angle Finder Protractor Goniometer with Level Bubble(Professional Angle Finder(Accuracy 0.15 degree) Used once. You can have the entire set for $20 plus shipping, unless you want to pick it up. I live in Denver, NC. Just north of Charlotte and west of Huntersville...
  11. pensbystephen

Bosch RA1166 Plunge Router Base

I have added the vacuum attachment to this base. Only used it once but it was fantastic! Been gathering dust in my shop for a few years. You can have the entire set for $60 plus shipping, unless you want to pick it up. I live in Denver, NC. Just north of Charlotte and west of Huntersville...
  12. pensbystephen

Bosch Router Template Kit

This is a RA1125 7-piece template guide kit but I have added the remaining 3 guides and a Bosch RA1129 Template Guide Adapter. Used for one project so like brand new. I am also selling a Bosch plunge router base for the Bosch 1617. You can have the entire set for $25 plus shipping, unless you...
  13. pensbystephen

MicroJig Tapering Jig

Used once for a single project. Fantastic piece of equipment! You can have the entire set for $60 plus shipping, unless you want to pick it up. I live in Denver, NC. Just north of Charlotte and west of Huntersville. Stephen 704-575-4258 Thanks
  14. pensbystephen

Brand New Freud Router Bits + 1 Bosch

These are brand new and never used. Freud 5 Piece Round Over/Beading Bit Set (1/2" Shank) (89-152) Freud 5/8" Radius Round Nose Bit with 1/2" Shank (18-130) Bosch 85227MC 1/2 In. x 1 In. Carbide-Tipped Double-Flute Straight Router Bit Freud 1-1/2" (Dia.) Mortising Bit with 1/2" Shank...
  15. pensbystephen

Flocking Set

These have never been opened and are brand new. 2 mini flockers glue and flock in the following colors: Black Wine Hunter Green You can have the entire set for $50 plus shipping, unless you want to pick it up. I live in Denver, NC. Just north of Charlotte and west of Huntersville. Stephen...
  16. pensbystephen

Getting out of woodworking

Sure. I like these three, in order of preference based on years of buying from them: Exotic blanks Craft supplies USA Pennstate industries
  17. pensbystephen

Just to be sure, are you selling the pen kits? If so, how many and how much for each of the styles? Thanks so much.
  18. pensbystephen

Typically the battleships have a museum you can buy a block from and cut up. The HMS Victory wood took me a year of negotiating to get a few pieces of and they are really cool pieces with certificates of provenance
  19. pensbystephen

Hello from Lake Norman

Good to know. I would be very happy to give you a session on turning pens and on my CA technique, which took me 2 years to perfect. Also, I'm going to be selling all of my woodworking tools and exotic lumber in July which are all high end Jet, Delta and Powermatic and hardly used. Delta...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS