Search results

1. S

Rikon 18” Bandsaw for Sale - Charlotte area

is this still available - more saw than I need but.......always better to go bigger I guess
  2. S

Flag

Basically how did you make the waves?
  3. S

Crepe myrtles

sounds like a workshop idea
  4. S

Vague ad "Wood shop" (Asheville) GONE

I live kinda nearby - sent email, no reply
  5. S

North Carolina Woodworker Outreach Scholarship Plan

Has a criteria(s) that would be looked at when determining the scholarship winners?
  6. S

Hello from Marion

Welcome Matt - I am close; live in Rutherfordton but work in Marion. "Someday" I hope to do some woodworking - currently just a dreamer. Happy to lend a hand if needed.
  7. S

Best way to install window blind support

I "volunteered" to replace the blinds on 7 windows at our church. The windows at 79 inches wide - desire is to place a vertical board in the center to allow two smaller blinds (better light control, less weight to raise, less sag, etc.). The top of the window frame is wood - the bottom is some...
  8. S

Turning Classes near Asheville

John C Campbell Folk School is set to re-open in May https://www.folkschool.org/eCatalog_May_Dec_2021_compressed/index.html#page=34
  9. S

Avocado wood

Being an amateur sawdust maker but professional eater - how many avocados does one get off a "huge" tree?
  10. S

For Sale Listings - Check out the Facebook page

I am definitely not a Facebook power user --- so if I use the link under social media to access NCWW Facebook page - how can I see Marketplace just for that page (not the rest of the universe)?
  11. S

Lazy Susan cherry and walnut

Looks nice! Where are you getting the hardware - I am looking to make one for kitchen table, so can be light duty, but want it quiet and easy to turn.
  12. S

Battery Powered Chainsaws

Love Greenworks 60V - started with leaf blower then over time added chain saw, pole chain saw,, hedge trimmer, weed wacker and just got cultivator. All use same battery.
  13. S

Bought my first Tractor

Looks great. Have any plans for that open space?
  14. S

Woodworking equipment auction - Red Lion Pa

Lots of stuff - also some woodworking equipment -...
  15. S

Woodshop Preference

Mine is all metal (General Steel) on slab; good sized with good height as I have section for woodworking, car lift, gardening and workout and two wide sliding barn doors so easy access. I am more a sawdust maker than woodworker but I like the large open airy feeling. Concur with - more lights...
  16. S

Hello from 27616

where is your bandsaw?
  17. S

POSTPONED April 4 Sharpening Workshop

Checking to see if a new date has been picked?
  18. S

Oversized TV Tray made from walnut with inlays.

This is why I enjoy this forum. You all give me hope. I would have put a few hex bolts through a piece of 1/8 inch plywood bolted to the commercial trays
  19. S

POSTPONED April 4 Sharpening Workshop

Any thoughts on a new date for this class?
  20. S

Serving tray - Maple & Bubinga

How did you turn to make the recessed part of the tray? I am looking to make a communion tray for our church so scanning for ideas. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors