Search results

1. B

Air Compressor

I have a Craftsman compressor that has been working well. However I was replacing some of the worn parts. things going well then it happensd I broke a piece and then the trouble started one thing lead to another and I took it apart and was doing well but you know how copper pipe, but got...
  2. B

clear finish

Just was courteous what folks use for a clear finish. I generally use Polyurethane spray but I have at times had trouble with yellowing later. I am looking to us on a flag and don't want yellowing stars. Also want to have to protect a book case. Nothing exciting made of cheap pine, and daughter...
  3. B

Home made Table Saw from 50's/ pressure washer.

This would be for someone interested in collecting OLD table saws. I have a hand home made table saw which was made by a friend of mines grandfather in the 1950s. He needed it out of his shop so he could get a new saw. He asked if I would use it and since I did not have any saws and he did not...
  4. B

Just wanted to say Hello

Good evening folks. I have just settled in Winston Salem from Indiana and was fortunate enough to have been invited to come here to be a part of your the group. Thanks ScottM

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors