Search results

1. woodnick

what is a piece of wood that fixes a crack called?

This table has 20 on the top and 30 on the bottom
  2. woodnick

Intro

I live in Tarboro which is in the eastern part of the state. I'm 69 years old, retired, and like to build furniture check my gallery
  3. woodnick

Suggestions for protecting tools in a garage shop

One of the products on this page will do the trick. http://www.imscompany.com/Public/Index_MoldMakers.aspx?productcode=Index_MoldMakers&ProdCodeTitle=50 Most Popular Products
  4. woodnick

Red Tips

That's the information that I'm looking for. Gary I think the Red Tip and Bradford Pear are in the same family (Rosaceae). I'm planing on doing some Inlay work and after playing with a branch I agree with John that there's not much of a grain, but wasn't sure about the main trunk. I think I'll...
  5. woodnick

Red Tips

The question is what color the wood will be, not what to do with it.
  6. woodnick

Red Tips

I'm about to cut down some large Red Tips. Has anyone cut and dried any Red Tip wood? I'd like to know what color it will be when dried. Light like Boxwood or dark like Red Oak. I,m sure it won't be like Walnut.
  7. woodnick

Convert to 220?

One thing I didn't see dicussed is wire size. To do a side by side test the wire will have to adjusted to the distant vs Amp draw vs size
  8. woodnick

Dovetail Chisels

I was hoping someone would have a set. I to like to touchee feelee before buying something of that caliper. Chuck, you can come by anytime just call to make sure I'm home:icon_thum
  9. woodnick

Dovetail Chisels

I'm sorry Fred but I would'nt be able to take you up on your offer. I'm beginning to see that Chisel's are like Router's :icon_thum " you can't have too many " :icon_thum
  10. woodnick

Dovetail Chisels

Does anyone have a set of "Blue Spruce" dovetail chisels ? I would like you comments please. http://www.bluesprucetoolworks.com
  11. woodnick

It'se Bit'se Plane

This is a Stanley 101. Might look like a toy, but it's a nice plane to carry in your pocket View image in gallery
  12. Stanley 101

Stanley 101

It'se Bit'se Plane
  13. woodnick

Magnolia

It's a cousin to Poplar and works just like Poplar
  14. woodnick

Blasting Soda

I have a few Hand Planes I need to clean up. Does anyone have experience using the soda media from Harbor Freight? Or should I stay with Aluminium Oxide.
  15. woodnick

What Is It

Should be worth between $50 to $150
  16. woodnick

What Is It

IT's a steady rest for a metal lathe. Measure from the base to the center of the three rests times two and it will tell you what size lathe it fits.
  17. woodnick

SawStop or Not?

I like the 6" rule! Your hands should not be within 6" of a cutting blade, personally I try to keep 12" away
  18. woodnick

Where can I find sanding sleeves?

Try these people http://www.supergrit.com/
  19. woodnick

Delta Oscillating Spindle Sander

Thanks Ken. But I want to fit the base in a recess so I need the actual dimensions

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS