4. Bear Republic

Freud dado set

Pm sent
  5. Bear Republic

Nifty tool cabinet. free

Where are you located?
  6. Bear Republic

Dust collection connectors

SendCutSendNot if you farm out the 3d printing.... There are options out there. Izzy recently shared one service, SendCutSend.com. , for Lazer cut parts
  7. Bear Republic

New member, new woodworker

Welcome to the neighborhood! Lots of very knowledgeable members who love to share their knowledge are in here. Never shy away from questions. There are lots of places to find since classes from through here, woodworking stores across the state, colleges & universities, woodworking schools...
  8. Bear Republic

How many amp panel for shop?

I plan on putting in 100amp for my small shop but may go 200 depending on costs for the long run. On the EV chargers, I thought I read they require a 50A service. I think in the future they will be more efficient, but certainly check since your wanted two concurrent charges.
  9. Bear Republic

Wooden Box Turnings

The walnut is a great accent. They look great! Did you have a plan so they would be different? Did you just go for it? I'll taking down an old small barn on family property. This would be a great project for some of the beams. The family gathering at Christmas would be a wonderful time to...
  10. Bear Republic

Whiskey barrel staves needed.

There's a guy in Fuquay-Varina and Raleigh that sells barrels and parts. He's on FB marketplace.
  11. Bear Republic

Estate sale in Charlotte

Large number of woodworking tools are being auctioned off from an estate. Saw stop, DeWalt planer, jointer, routers. Take a look, great opportunity for those in the West. https://ctbids.com/estate-sale/26066
  12. Bear Republic

My new buffing system

Great DIY, if it weren't for fiddling I would have anything to do .....
  13. Bear Republic

Warm Welcome!

Welcome! You'll find lots of great people and information here also. You'll find scroll saw info and everything else here.
  14. Bear Republic

CNC FIRE!!!!

Eye opening story! Lots of things to think about from CNC isn't start and forget to putting additional extinguishers in places with flammable materials like the DC. Probably took a while before your heart rate was back to normal!
  15. Bear Republic

Latest segmented project completed.

Nice unique piece really like the banding.
  16. Bear Republic

Looking for source

One option to look at is Challenge Coins. There are all sorts of them for the various branches, even down to specific units. They might be a little more in price but are easily sourced.
  17. Bear Republic

WTB Crystal Door knobs

I'm looking for 4(2 sets) but knowing my wife probably the rest of the house after those. Thanks for all the ideas!!!!
  18. Bear Republic

WTB Crystal Door knobs

Looking for some sources for crystal door knobs. Would like options other than Amazon Thanks
  19. Bear Republic

Izzy Swan’s new slab flattening/planing/jointing/mortising/grooving super workbench. I love it!

Its really capable for so many things, a common trait for Izzy. A whole lot of thinking and planning went into this. If you have the space its a great option instead of investing in a planer and jointer.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS