Search results

1. JSJ

Speaking of SawStop

LOL!!! That's exactly why I got the 52" as well!!!
  2. JSJ

Free Wood-mostly hard maple and cherry (Spoken for)

I just replied back to Mike Davis and promised them to him. Sorry..... If he decides differently, you can have them if you wish. Thanks. -Jeff
  3. JSJ

Free Wood-mostly hard maple and cherry (Spoken for)

I cleaned out my cut-offs from my "maybe I'll need it later" cart. Never needed a stick and now either I give it to someone who can use if our it'll be expensive firewood. Located in Sherrills Ford, Catawba County. PM me if interested. Thanks! Jeff
  4. JSJ

Edge Sander WTB

I am looking for an edge sander if anyone is interested in unloading one. I really don't want a table top one. Preferably in 89" belt length range and 1.5 HP (220V or 110V). Please PM if you have one you'd like to sell or know of anyone who does. Thanks! Jeff
  5. JSJ

4" Oneida Dust Hose-Free (about 20') Spoken For....

Last chance before it gets cut up and put in the trash. Tired of tripping over it on the floor....
  6. JSJ

Customer #1.....Hardwood Store of NC Salisbury Edition (Open Now)

LOL!!! No, just 22 bdf of cherry. But the stacks of wood were very well organized and not picked through. Pretty cold in there too....no propane for the heaters just yet.
  7. JSJ

Customer #1.....Hardwood Store of NC Salisbury Edition (Open Now)

I visited the new Hardwood Store of NC that just opened this morning in Salisbury. I was the first customer. Met Dave and Sarah, very nice folks! The warehouse is huge and well stocked. All the product was lined up alphabetically, which made it easy to find the species you were looking for...
  8. JSJ

Gluing plywood together?

I inadvertently purchased 1/4" cherry plywood that is G1S. I needed 1/2" G2S. Can I just glue to panels together back to back to get a 1/2" G2S panel, or do I need to suck it up and buy another sheet of what I need? Thanks! Jeff
  9. JSJ

Rockler "Dust-Right" Fittings (SOLD)

Hank, I replied to your PM JJ
  10. JSJ

Rockler "Dust-Right" Fittings (SOLD)

I have some surplus Rockler brand dust fittings for sale. There are 2 right angle connections, and 4 straight fittings, plus the quick change handle. $35 for the lot, plus my cost to ship (local pick up available too-Sherrills Ford). PM me if interested. Thanks. Jeff
  11. JSJ

4" Oneida Dust Hose-Free (about 20') Spoken For....

I have about 20' of the standard 4" dust hose from Oneida that came with my dust collector. It is VERY stiff and does not collapse under negative pressure. It's like wrestling a dead stiff Anaconda when trying to coil it up. Yours for free if you come get it. (Sherrills Ford) PM me if...
  12. JSJ

Bessey REVO Parallel clamps FS- SOLD

Ahhh, a better idea! Thanks!
  13. JSJ

I put blue painters tape over the rails now so the drips don't sit there and stain the plated steel. Not really rocket science, but I read that somewhere and tried it. Works pretty good.
  14. JSJ

I have 12 Bessey brand parallel clamps for sale as a group. Four are 40" K Body REVOlution style, open to 41". Four are 24" K Body REVOlution style, open to 25". The remaining are 24" K Body REVOlution Jr. style. Have some glue stains on the metal, before I learned how to prevent that. :)...
  15. JSJ

Oneida Supercell dust collector experience?

I have a Super Cell from Onieda, just purchased about 10 months ago. For sure, it's noisy, so if your shop is adjacent to your wife's home office, it takes some coordination with work hours :). You won't need a heater in your shop as well, as it puts off a bit of heat. Moving the hose around...
  16. JSJ

Powermatic Mortiser Parts (Free)

A few years ago I had a Powermatic brand mortiser and sold it. I recently found these parts which are to that machine, but I have no idea what their function might be. If any one has a need for these, they are yours! Just pay for the USPS shipping. Thanks! Jeff
  17. JSJ

Supermax 16-32

I bought the 19-38 a few years ago as well. I did the exactly same thing...thought it was a thickness planer and burnt up many rolls of paper trying to use it as such! Finally read someone's post here on the forum about light passes....now I really like it!
  18. JSJ

Shout out to Steve Wall Lumber, Mayodan NC

Just quick shout out of thanks to great customer service at Steve Wall Lumber in Mayodan! Worked with Clint and it was great. Seemed I had the whole lumber yard to myself. The entire staff was great. Definitely worth the drive up from Catawba County. The fall colors along the way was a plus!!
  19. JSJ

Miter Gauge FS, Woodpeckers "Exact-90" SOLD

No, I'm sorry, I sold it last evening. Updating the listing now.
  20. JSJ

Maple Veneer Sheet FREE (Spoken for)

I am cleaning out the shop and have a sheet 4'x2.5' of maple veneer sitting around. I used a portion of the 4x8 sheet for a project which I will not repeat. Anyone want this? It is the paper backed kind. I got it from Veneersupply.com I hate to toss it into the burn box. It's yours if you...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS