Search results

1. TIDE500

Looking for cedar

Boone Lumber in Lenoir
  2. TIDE500

Looking for cedar

3. TIDE500

Compound Angles

Sorry for the pictures. Let me see if I can explain it better. I am lining my driveway with 6 x 6's ( full size). Rather than butting them together, I want to cut them at a bevel (see pic #1). This works fine if the driveway is straight. When the driveway turns, and I try to match that angle...
  4. TIDE500

Compound Angles

I am relining the sides of my driveway with full size 6x6's and my geometry is a little rusty. The first cut is a 60 degree angle going from top to bottom (first pic) in each piece which works as long as the run is straight. My problem is when the run changes direction (second pic). The cuts...
  5. TIDE500

Don't Burn Down Your Shop

We had 2 spontaneous combustion fires in trash bins at the school where I worked. Also we had a house being built in our community that burned down from stain rags. It's amazing that with all the warnings on products today, you need a magnifying glass to read the warning on the stain and finish...
  6. TIDE500

This followed me home today

I think it is part of the Chinese Weather balloon.:cool::cool::cool::cool:
  7. TIDE500

Etau/HiVise/High Vise/Tall Vise

Interested to see more specs!!
  8. TIDE500

Mystery toilet issue

My neighbors daughter dropped a can of nair in the toilet and flushed it. We replaced the toiletand I smashed the old one and found it. If I remember the snake would go past the blockage!!
  9. TIDE500

Hello from Lenoir

Piccolos in downtown Lenoir. They have a wood fired oven and Chicago pizza. Our favorite is Frankies in Granite Falls
  10. TIDE500

Hello from Lenoir

Didn't realize I was to post this. moved to the foothills of NC from NY after retiring as a Technology/Shop teacher in 2010. Joined NCW in 2017and check it out almost daily. Do some furniture and cabinets. Ongoing job of finishing my shop. Have upgraded my bandsaw and table saw as well as added...
  11. TIDE500

6 x 6 cedar posts

Boone Lumber, Lenoir. I believe they carry KD
  12. TIDE500

Letter templates and plunge router

I bought this kit about 7 years ago. I used a standard router with no problem other than you had to dip the bit and bushing into the work. Fyi. Rockler has no way of doing vertical signs (which I needed) unless you make a jig.
  13. TIDE500

Wood Vinyl Interface Repair

If you don't find an appropriate adhesive, what about a saddle?
  14. TIDE500

How long was your longest project?

Does an 18 foot garvey clam boat count. I built it during the summer after my freshman year in college after I broke my arm at school doing something stupid. Unfortunately I have no pictures, but when we fiberglassed the bottom I think my neighbors were not fond of me!!!
  15. TIDE500

Sears Scroll Saw $75

Selling a hardly used scroll saw. Upgraded to a Hawk. Some extra blades. Lenoir area
  16. TIDE500

SOLD. RBI HAWK 226VS ULTRA SCROLL SAW FOR SALE

Is tomorrow around noon good for you. If not I can make Monday after 11
  17. TIDE500

Let me know if you would. I'm in Lenoir. Mike
  18. TIDE500

Is this still available. Any Black Friday pricing!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors