Search results

1. E

The Maker's Space - Raleigh

Hi Steve, thanks again for the feedback. The way the hours actually work for members is by appointment because we have a low number of members. The hours I stated are just the hours that we are usually there and a member could stop in on a whim. We are happy to have the space open to members...
  2. E

Hi Kevin, we live in Holly Springs as well so I can tell you its not tooooo far of a trek! If you were to sign up as a resident you get unlimited use at almost any time of the day (we restrict use between 12am and 5am). If you are a member our operating hours right now are 9-6 M-F, 10-5 Sat, and...
  3. E

Great idea Jim, thanks for sharing!
  4. E

Hi Steve, thanks for the recommendation. We'd love to give you a tour! just shoot us an email to set up a time. As to your question, we plan on limiting our membership before congestion becomes an issue. So far we have not had any issues as we have two of all of the machines that have high usage.
  5. E

Thanks David! we have added a cross street nearby because no matter how many times we ask people to schedule a tour they still show up unannounced when they have the address. Hourly rate was added to the post as well. In order to use the space you have to go through a two hour safety orientation...
  6. E

Hello, my name is Matt. I have a small furniture business called Enkle Designs but my father and I (both experienced woodworkers) have recently opened a shared woodworking shop/woodworking co-op. :eusa_danc We are offering membership and residency at The Maker's Space for woodworkers, metal...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS