Search results

1. Fishbucket

GONE. Misc Wood - Free

Excellent ! Thanks for picking it up. And paying it forward ! @tvrgeek perhaps take a few pics of the crown and post a fresh thread.
  2. Fishbucket

HVLP question

I have the semipro2 You will need to get the largest needle and nozzle size to do any water thinned paint plus thin it. It does run good after that. Lacquers, thin polys and light oils/ stain works right out of the box.
  3. Fishbucket

GONE. Misc Wood - Free

Replied - see you tonight.
  4. Fishbucket

GONE. Misc Wood - Free

Evening? ~6 pm ? it’s going to rain , some boards are longer than 8‘ (could cut down at your direction) got covered truck?
  5. Fishbucket

GONE. Misc Wood - Free

eh, just soon. if it’s gone this weekend that'd be great.
  6. Fishbucket

GONE. Misc Wood - Free

This wall of wood needs to go. There’s a bunch of Phil’s Mahogany Some Air dried oak Some quilted maple A half stump of Spalted maple. I need the wall space to put up 3 more of Phil’s free cabinets I’ve hoarded. Full disclosure : there are showing a couple 3 pieces of pine and poplar 1x I’ll...
  7. Fishbucket

SOLD Jet JJ6CSDX. Longbed jointer

Yes. And I sent you a message.
  8. Fishbucket

Site Maintenance

I tried to change my password, and before I could get to the mail, I was already logged back in and didn’t do a thing. This may happen to others.
  9. Fishbucket

SOLD - Dewalt Dw735 w/roller stand

Thanks for asking. No issues what so ever with the machine. Will plug it in a check run with buyer. It’s maybe 5 yrs old, bought it new from klingspour in Apex. No Idea how much I run thru it. I’m just a hobbyist, no commercial running of board feet. I’m moving into another hobby, no longer...
  10. Fishbucket

SOLD Laguna 1836 lathe

Sorry, been a busy day. Franklinville ~5 miles east of Asheboro
  11. Fishbucket

SOLD Laguna 1836 lathe

Thanks for asking . 220. / 2 hp.
  12. Fishbucket

SOLD Laguna 1836 lathe

$3500 With all original tools and extras, adjustable lamp, chucks Franklinville
  13. Fishbucket

SOLD - Dewalt Dw735 w/roller stand

$500 Standard blade.
  14. Fishbucket

SOLD Grizzly GO771 10” table saw

$750 On rolling base, homegrown flip down out feed extension. Franklinville NC
  15. Fishbucket

SOLD Jet JJ6CSDX. Longbed jointer

$800 Franklinville NC
  16. Fishbucket

SOLD Jet 14” JWBS-14CS with riserblock

$750 Franklinville NC w/ roller base, Asst. blades.
  17. Fishbucket

Scrollmate sks-21

Sakura/ PS Scrollsaw $300 PS woodworking supported tool Few tubes assorted blades, top blade quick disconnect , spare belt , foot pedal. Franklinville . ~ 5 miles east of Asheboro
  18. Fishbucket

1st Box-so many errors

Nice design. Finish it and give to someone. Then make another with the knowledge you just gained.
  19. Fishbucket

This followed me home today

I was thinking Rocket motor !

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS