Search results

1. ComblocCustoms

Heat resistant finish for rifle stocks

Hi, I am interested in finding a high heat resistant finish for rifle stocks. I need a finish that can withstand the heat of a hot rifle barrel. This finish will be used as a either a clear coat or tinted top coat, on rifle stocks that have had the wood stained. Does anyone here have...
  2. ComblocCustoms

Rifle Stocks - need local manufacturer to make Kalashnikov pattern stock sets

I would like to find a local (Charlotte area) manufacturer with a CNC machine to make Kalashnikov pattern stock sets for my company. If this is a project that you would be interested in I would like to obtain a quote for this service. I can provide photos of the models that I wish to have...
  3. ComblocCustoms

AK-47 Rife Furniture "Stock sets"

Good day, I am a rifle furniture custom finisher who specializes in finishing AK-47 furniture. I would like to have my own furniture made under my company's name and eventually make the furniture myself. I would like to know if someone could point me in the direction of a shop and/or...
  4. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Hi guys and gals. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the owner of Combloc Customs. I custom finish firearm furniture and I am excited to learn more about wood working from the members of this forum and contribute whatever I can myself. :) - John.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS