Search results

1. ComblocCustoms

Heat resistant finish for rifle stocks

Thank you guys. I should have specified that I would prefer a spray-able finish.
  2. ComblocCustoms

Thank you.
  3. ComblocCustoms

Thank you. I really appreciate it!
  4. ComblocCustoms

Hi, I am interested in finding a high heat resistant finish for rifle stocks. I need a finish that can withstand the heat of a hot rifle barrel. This finish will be used as a either a clear coat or tinted top coat, on rifle stocks that have had the wood stained. Does anyone here have...
  5. ComblocCustoms

Rifle Stocks - need local manufacturer to make Kalashnikov pattern stock sets

I would like to find a local (Charlotte area) manufacturer with a CNC machine to make Kalashnikov pattern stock sets for my company. If this is a project that you would be interested in I would like to obtain a quote for this service. I can provide photos of the models that I wish to have...
  6. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Ha! You're now an official member of Club NSA. JK. AK "furniture" is called that as it's made of wood. At least that's what I tell myself. LOL.
  7. ComblocCustoms

AK-47 Rife Furniture "Stock sets"

I agree. I have looked into a ShopBot 4th axis rotary indexer lathe and plan to purchase one in the future. In the meantime however, I'll need someone who has one to make the parts for me. If you guys or gals know of someone who could assist me with this project that would be great. Thanks.
  8. ComblocCustoms

Thanks for the input. I offer my custom finishing services of AK "furniture". I sell U.S. made Ironwood Designs AK stock sets a.k.a. "furniture" that I custom finish for my customers. Customers can also send me their firearm furniture to be custom finished. I'm honestly not 100%certain, but...
  9. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Thank you. Here are some pics.
  10. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Thanks.
  11. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Thank you Bryan. I appreciate it. Thanks for letting me know about the The Klinspor's Extravaganza. I use their products on a regular basis.
  12. ComblocCustoms

Good day, I am a rifle furniture custom finisher who specializes in finishing AK-47 furniture. I would like to have my own furniture made under my company's name and eventually make the furniture myself. I would like to know if someone could point me in the direction of a shop and/or...
  13. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

I appreciate that. I'm excited.
  14. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Thank you.
  15. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Thank you. I appreciate that. I currently do the finish work and have another company make the furniture. However, my goal is to make the furniture myself. I am looking into CNC machinery and want to learn as much as possible about the process. I'm really excited.
  16. ComblocCustoms

Introduction

Hi guys and gals. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the owner of Combloc Customs. I custom finish firearm furniture and I am excited to learn more about wood working from the members of this forum and contribute whatever I can myself. :) - John.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS