Search results

1. R

WTB: WT Power Feed Housing Cover

I knew when I bought this machine that it was missing the power feed side housing cover (see Picture). The 1946 parts list shows it as HD-126 - the machine itself is, I believe, 1940. Appreciate any help you can offer. Best case is I find one that the owner wants to move along. 2nd best case...
  2. R

SOLD FS: Delta DP-220 14” Bench Top Drill Press SOLD

BTTT - with an offer for shipping Potential free shipping - I will be going to upstate NY (Syracuse area) in June and can bring this along. Route will be Winston Salem to Roanoke then 81 to Syracuse returning route 15 to Williamsport Pa then to Harrisburg then back down 81. Open to offers
  3. R

FS: Delta 14” Drill Press Parts

Another Bump - still accepting offers
  4. R

Help wanted

Mike - I can help but what you are wanting to do is a lot of persona preference - IOW how I might do it is likely going to be different than how you would do it. My contribution would be to suggest and help move things. Rick
  5. R

BTTT - these need to go - don't be afraid of insulting with an offer Rick
  6. R

BTTT - note that multi speed is no longer available
  7. R

Jeff - sent you a pm Rick
  8. R

DRILL PRESS IS SOLD Up for sale is a recently completed Delta DP-220 14” bench top drill press. Serial number is 55-4813 which dates it as 1947. It is a DP-220 head with high speed pulleys on both the motor and spindle. Measured speeds are 4980, 2444, 1258 and 650. Motor pulley has small chip...
  9. R

Bumping it up - make an offer
  10. R

SOLD FS: Delta 1028/1029 Multi-Speed Attachment SOLD

BTTT and adding correct pictures. Make me an offer - I can always say no
  11. R

I ended up with a DP 220 Delta drill press head (serial # 17-9362 year 1942) with a broken spindle pulley, no motor (I robbed it for another press), no depth stop and it didn’t fit the column I had. So a decision has been made to part it out. All prices are before shipping - most of the items...
  12. R

SOLD FS: Delta 1028/1029 Multi-Speed Attachment SOLD

MULTI SPEED HAS B EEN SOLD This somewhat rare Delta attachment will increase the available speeds on your DP220 14” drill press from 4 to 12. I removed it from a 1942 vintage Delta 14” drill press. It will fit most machines with a 2-3/4” column. The machine it was removed from had the high...
  13. R

FTGH: Sears Companion Drill Press Parts

Pirate ship is a shipping service that offers significantly reduced rates but uses USPS and/or UPS as the shipper. You can pay for and print shipping labels at home and just drop off at the shipper. Rick
  14. R

not sure what your point is Charles - are you assuming I would use a flat rate box? I use pirate ship and the same size box 8 pounds to Seattle for 11.63 and to Raleigh for 6.33.
  15. R

These parts came from a Sears Companion (Atlas manufactured) drill press refurb. The parts came with the machine and I believe they are all from the Sears Companion press. The front belt cover hood is from a Dunlap machine (Dunlap badge included) of the same time period'. I have the motor mount...
  16. R

FS: Dewalt 788 Scroll Saws – Deal of the Century

Thanks Scott - I thought so too - I could sweeten the deal with an offer of delivery within a reasonable distance :) Rick
  17. R

SOLD FS: FINAL PRICE REDUCED Jacobs 33 Chuck Parts SOLD

One more time - MAKE ME AN OFFER Rick
  18. R

FS: Dewalt 788 Scroll Saws – Deal of the Century

BTTT - These machines need to move along Rick
  19. R

SOLD FS: Buffalo Forge 15” Bench Top Drill Press SOLD

Hey John I am in Winston Salem but Ashville is just a hop , skip and jump away. Sent you a PM Rick

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS