Search results

1. Frank Berry

5.5 Gallon California Air Tools Compressor $115 @ Wal-Mart with Free In-store Pickup

I bought the CAT 5510SE some time back and can't be happier. I use it for finish nailer, brad nailer, filling tires, blowing out the shop, blowing off the projects after sanding and a few other things. You need to remember this is not a 220volt 30amp 2 or 3 hp compressor. It is super quiet, and...
  2. Frank Berry

New Member with a finished project

Welcome to the group Matt. Nice looking chairs.
  3. Frank Berry

New Member and New Woodworker

Welcome to the site Rush. Lots of great people here with lots of great ideas and knowledge to help out. Don't hesitate to ask anyone for help. If they don't have an answer you need, they will point you in the right direction!
  4. Frank Berry

Anyone interested in a trade?

I wish you the best and hope you find what you want for your trade!
  5. Frank Berry

Anyone interested in a trade?

This thread has me scratching my head!
  6. Frank Berry

just to say HI

Welcome to the site Jeff. Great people here.
  7. Frank Berry

Golden Mallet Voting (poll) 2017

That award could not have gone to a better person. Congrats Phil for the help you have given me!
  8. Frank Berry

Picnic Thank You

It made me feel good to see all my cole slaw and pasta salad got eaten up. The only thing I had to take home were my spoons! lol :rotflm:
  9. Frank Berry

My Lucky Day!

Congrats Reggie. That is a great prize to win. My finger prints are all over the box from looking at it at the picnic. Sorry for any drooling that is on the box. lol
  10. Frank Berry

Board of Directors election

I think Mike Davis stutters a little Michael. :rotflm:
  11. Frank Berry

Picnic Update

Very nice turn out today. Lots of good food too!
  12. Frank Berry

Picnic Update

I wil try to remember to bring them.
  13. Frank Berry

Picnic Update

Pasta Salad and Cole Slaw are made and in frig chilling for tomorrow. Do I need to bring spoons for serving this stuff?
  14. Frank Berry

Last Minute Raffle Prize Addition!!!

I think I saw this one first Bruce. :rolleyes:
  15. Frank Berry

Raleigh area Lunch Bunch Meets this Friday

I will not be there tomorrow. Got salads to make for the picnic and it will take me some time to get the cabbage chopped up for the slaw.
  16. Frank Berry

Less than 24 hours left to buy Raffle Tickets!!

Wife and I will buy ours on Saturday at the picnic.
  17. Frank Berry

NC transplant and new woodworker

Welcome Boomer to the site.
  18. Frank Berry

Hello all!

Welcome to the group. Lots of great people here to chat with, learn from and even teach to.
  19. Frank Berry

Help needed getting on roof in Cary

I asked because I do have a ruptured disk in my lower back, but can still get away with a lot of things. A wooden ladder is one that I stay away from. Like I told you before it takes 90 minutes for me to get to the luncheons and you said you were not far from there. If you need help, I will be...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors