Search results

1. J

Compact Workbench

Do you have plans for this workbench?
  2. J

Compact Workbench

To follow the theme of my router thread, I'm needing to conserve space while trying to maximize my flexibility/tool selection. Do any of you guys have experience with a workbench like this one from Keter? Seems like a pretty sturdy and versatile little workbench. I've seen some impressive videos...
  3. J

Porter Cable 690LR Question

Thanks for the input. As I'm just starting to get into purchasing some tools, the goal would be to sell the second fixed base setup to reinvest in something else. I'm sure down the road I'll want multiple routers, and I definitely see the merit. As of now I'm trying to maximize both the...
  4. J

Porter Cable 690LR Question

Hello everyone! I've been looking for a plunge base for my 690LR with the 1001 fixed base (given to me by a good friend) and was able to purchase a whole kit on eBay with another 690LR motor, plunge, and fixed base, and case for a really good price. I can actually probably recoup my cost for...
  5. J

Latest Harpsichord - video & sound

This is incredible! Are the caps of the keys ebony?
  6. J

New Member Chat on Thursday August 4 @ 8:00 pm

Nice to meet you guys! Thanks for the rundown on what's going on.
  7. J

Wen Rotary Tool

I know this tool has much less power than most of the tools discussed here, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Wen rotary tools? They're much cheaper than Dremel, and I've read mostly good reviews of them, though of course with a tool that is purchased as frequently as this...
  8. J

New Member from Wake Forest

I would love to do that sometime! Thanks for the invite. Does Chris post a lot of his tools for sale on Craigslist?
  9. J

New Member from Wake Forest

Hello all! My name is Jesse Gordon and I live in Wake Forest. I've been around woodworking my entire life and am the son and grandson of some true craftsmen. Many pieces of furniture in my house were built by my Granddaddy who specialized in working with cherry and I want to carry on that...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors