Search results

1. J

learning to scroll saw,,

i just bought me a dewalt 788 scroll saw and needless to say im having alot of trouble learning it,,its so much different from regular woodworking,,i think alot of my trouble is in the blades i use and im trying to rush cutting out something,,,its definitely a learning curve to it,,i was...
  2. J

question about dowel jigs

does anyone know of a doweling jig that has a mark between the 2 marks of the bushings so you can drill double dowels,,,
  3. J

Grizzly bandsaw

I bought this grizzly g0555 bandsaw back in January...I think I have made about 3cuts on it...it is brand new and in excellent condition...the only reason I am selling it is because I have 2 others and I don't need 3...it is still under warranty from grizzly...the price of the bandsaw does not...
  4. J

rikon jointer

does anyone have any info about the rikon rk20-106h jointer,,,i have been looking for some reviews but so far i havent found any,,,it seems like it should be a good jointer and has a 5 year warranty,,
  5. J

bench top jointer

i would like to have a benchtop jointer but i believe all the benchtop models have the 4 adjustment screw on the bed,,,and the full size jointers dont,,,plus the fences on the benchtop looks like crap,,all of them,,can anyone tell me why this is and does anyone know of a benchtop that requires...
  6. J

Miniature desk

Has anyone ever seen a desk this small..it's about 22 inches tall and 14wide..is there a name for it...
  7. J

jointers

i am seriously considering getting a benchtop jointer,,,actually i had rather have the full size with spiral cutterhead but needless to say they are so much more expensive,,,,and reguardless if it is a benchtop or floor model most is 6 inches,,,,and i have heard that all benchtop models are...
  8. J

sphere jig

I have been thinking about investing in a sphere cutting jig…the one by chefware kits or carters jig..can anyone tell me which is the better of the two and which one is the easiest to set up…I know carter is way more expensive than the chefware jig…any info would help
  9. J

Radial saw for sale

I have a old craftsman radial arm saw..good saw but needs to be adjusted..75.00..I also have a craftsman 8 in jointer and planer..its about 30 yrs old but hasn't been used but about 3 times...asking 350.00 for it...call..336..337..9056
  10. J

new nova 16-24 lathe

this is going to be kinda lengthy but I hope yall can help me,,i had a rikon mini lathe which was great,,never gave me a bit of trouble and I got a larger nova 16 24,,well the spindle size was different,,,the rikon was 1x8 and the nova was 1 1/4 x8,,so they gave mw the adapter to bring it down...
  11. J

fluting on lathe

I just bought me a full size lathe,,i did have a mini,,the rikon 70-100 and it was really nice but my wife was wanting bigger bowls and such,,lol,,and I was considering doing fluting on it but don't know much about it other than the flute master that you can buy online,,can anyone give me some...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS