Search results

1. skysharks

looking for a unisaw rail and mobiel base trade

I just checked and Yes I have a shorter brand new rail. It measures 43". Let me know if this will help you out.
  2. skysharks

looking for a unisaw rail and mobiel base trade

I have the the same one, and I believe that I have the shorter rail. Let me double check and I'll get back with you.
  3. skysharks

Lumber run opportunity

I'm in for walnut and maple, 100 bd ft apiece
  4. skysharks

Lift top coffee table hardware

Hey folks, awhile ago I purchased a lift top coffee table. I have loved it since. Now comes the time for me to build one myself. I really don't want to take apart my existing one(plan on giving it to a family member). SO I was wondering if anyone here has built one and if so any recommendations...
  5. skysharks

Resawing

If you could find your way to Eastover, we could do the resawning together. I have everything that is needed. You are more than welcome.
  6. skysharks

New in Fayetteville

Nice looking piece. I like the color combo. I Live real close to you, in Eastover. I could probably help you out with finding stuff. Send me a Pm and we can exchange numbers.
  7. skysharks

Tablesaw Blade recommendatiion

Chris it's funny that you said this. For years I had always gone with raising my blade just above the cutting surface. Then a few years ago I had a woodworker school trained from Germany informed me that they always raise their blades up high. His reasoning were the same as you indicated. 1...
  8. Kitchen corner unit

Kitchen corner unit

9. First segmented bowl

First segmented bowl

10. First Mantel

First Mantel

11. skysharks

Woodmaster

I have a woodmaster 718. I've owned it now for atleast 2+ years. I just recently installed a spiral cutter head on her. Man what a difference. Glass smooth now. I believe you can order them with the spiral heads now. I like mine allot. However like Jeremy stated a bit on the light side. But...
  12. skysharks

Resaw needed

If you could find your way to my side of town. I could probably help you.
  13. skysharks

Need help Id router bits for this

Hey Everybody I have been tasked to reproduce a few cabinet doors, however they need to match this profile on the stile and rails. [/IMG] Anyone help me out, do you recognize this setup? If so please let me know. I have a short suspense on this, so I will need to order the bit set and then make...
  14. Stiles

Stiles

Stiles from 1993 cabinet I need to match
  15. skysharks

Track Saw Users?

I have had a Makita track saw with both sizes of tracks for several years now. I absolutely love it. Cutting off bottom of doors to breaking down sheets of plywood. I even use it to give me a perfectly straight cut when I am dimensioning rough cut lumber before I get to the jointer. Great tool.
  16. skysharks

Hello from Fayetteville

Welcome to the family. We are close well I live in Eastover, which is close. Stop by sometime or drop me aline if you need help.
  17. skysharks

Bandsaw blade welding repair, where not to go

These are the 1/2" blades. They had been doing fine. I understand about the wheel size. I believe originally that I was not tension ing them correctly(too much). But this whole thing has nothing to do with metal fatigue. This is about the #### poor customer service and attention to detail.
  18. skysharks

Just thought that I would update this post. To say that I am a bit frustrated and @#@#@#@ off would be an understatement. The establishment is RALEIGH SAW. Kevin is incompetent. I finally received the second blade. After rendering 2 Lennox trimaster carbide tipped blades useless by cutting...
  19. skysharks

I didn't want to name the establishment out right, for fear of upsetting our harmony here on this site. I believe that quite a few of our members do business with this establishment. I will not be one of them after this plays out. I did find out yesterday after repeated calls ( four) that they...
  20. skysharks

I have done business with this establishment in the past. Called them up over a month ago to see about having a 2 Lennox trimaster bandsaw blades repaired.(They had broken and just needed to be re-welded.). I was informed that they would have to trim off 1/8th inch on both ends in order to weld...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors