Search results

1. B

Hey y'all.

Not really new to the forum but I am a lurker, not a poster. Just read that I need to post here to allow my status to update. I joined in 2019, live in Apex. Had a shop when I lived in Moncure but have downsized to my garage. Love seeing what everyone does and the craft and creativity that goes...
  2. B

Looking for empty Kreg pocket screw containers

Being new to the forum, I am not quite sure what that means. I do not see any messages on the forum from you and I also do not see any email messages on my gmail account. Where did you send the e-mail?
  3. B

Hey Wayne, I live in Apex around 55 / 64. What is convenient for you so I could grab those boxes?
  4. B

Wayne, Those are the ones! Love your signature block....
  5. B

Junquecol, I am looking for the smaller ones that hold @ 100 screws. Jeff, I will buy some if I am really pressed, but they are pricey for empty plastic boxes.....3 bucks apiece!
  6. B

I live in the Triangle area and want to continue to establish a hardware storage system using the containers with which Kreg pocket screws are packaged. I have some but need as many as I can get. I am happy to pay postage if someone distant would ship or, if local, I will come pick them up. I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors