Search results

1. bs7584

Freud Box Joint Cutter SBOX8 $60 **SOLD**

This is a good deal for a wonderful piece of kit to make perfect box joints and I also love the dado stack you’re selling as well. I use this exact two stacks you have for sale in my SawStop all the time. I do have to use the Allen key and adjust the brake cartridge to blade distance prior to...
  2. bs7584

BS, DP, and Jointer 1

It’s always bitter sweet to see these kinds of sales. I figure my wife and kids will be just as lost when it comes to clearing my workshop if I reach the pearly gates first. So glad to see other woodworkers helping widows in need. I’ve had conversations with woodworkers as well as other...
  3. bs7584

Full Shop sale

Having some issues trying to PM you from my phone. I would love to visit on Sunday afternoon if you are available.
  4. bs7584

Your Thoughts on DeWalt 734 vs 735 Planer

I have had my 735 for 5 years and installed a helical cutter head 2 years ago. I love it for hobby work and it meets my needs 98% of the time. If I need to plane a wider board, I have access to a friends 20in.
  5. bs7584

For Sale Listings - Check out the Facebook page

Attached is a screenshot of the FB group.
  6. bs7584

Intro from Fayetteville

I’m Brad and I’ve been browsing for a while but have been slow to engage. Been here in NC since 2014. Stationed at Ft Bragg. Have a garage shop which is not temperature controlled. I enjoy doing projects around the house, always have a shop project (currently working on dust collection) and...
  7. bs7584

Intro from Garner

Welcome!
  8. bs7584

SOLD. Heavy duty 4-way cabinet/ frame clamp. Reposting with a $175 price drop.

Wish I had a bigger shop - this just looks rugged and cool!
  9. bs7584

Latest Project

Very nice - did you make or purchase the handles?
  10. bs7584

Shoulder Plane

I don't know why but I've always been intimidated to work with metal. Beautiful!
  11. bs7584

Stationed at Fort Bragg, Lathe Access?

When the Falcon Children's Woodshop is open, I'm sure John would love to have you up to demonstrate turning to the kids. He's up there in the afternoon several days a week and also gets up there on the weekends from time to time. I have a mini lathe with all the accoutrements in my garage shop...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS